• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Video Of Brady Being Injured By Solder

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top. 3 defense? Seriously, wait until you see them in action to even think about a statement like that.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top. 3 defense? Seriously, wait until you see them in action to even think about a statement like that.

dont need to see i already know how good this D is gunna be. i been clamoring to switch to a 4-3 defense for years because the old 3-4 was dead with no passrush and a soft zone scheme we played with midget corners. not the right way to play defense. elite defense play 4-3 (unless you play an extremely aggressive 3-4 with outstanding olb's, which we didnt have or do) and you get bigger physical man corners that can play man to man. thats the right way to play defense, seahawks do it, the Yets did it with rex ryan, the bears who have had great defenses over the years do it. we made the switch and got the pieces. there is no way this d cannot be good because we have the talent now and we play the right style.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought you were trolling my bad. doesnt make sense a bears fan would hate brady i guess. joke wasnt funny btw..

if you slobber on brady balls it wasnt funny. I dont like Brady from the off season. He's the epitome of the pretty boy metrosexual type. on the field dudes a monster.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you slobber on brady balls it wasnt funny. I dont like Brady from the off season. He's the epitome of the pretty boy metrosexual type. on the field dudes a monster.

BAN HIM!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont need to see i already know how good this D is gunna be. i been clamoring to switch to a 4-3 defense for years because the old 3-4 was dead with no passrush and a soft zone scheme we played with midget corners. not the right way to play defense. elite defense play 4-3 (unless you play an extremely aggressive 3-4 with outstanding olb's, which we didnt have or do) and you get bigger physical man corners that can play man to man. thats the right way to play defense, seahawks do it, the Yets did it with rex ryan, the bears who have had great defenses over the years do it. we made the switch and got the pieces. there is no way this d cannot be good because we have the talent now and we play the right style.

Defense is about using a scheme that fits your personnel, not 3-4 vs 4-3 when >50% of snaps are in sub packages.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

maybe thats why hes so good, cuz hes a pretty boy and not some loser like cutler. lool

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is about using a scheme that fits your personnel, not 3-4 vs 4-3 when >50% of snaps are in sub packages.

what? we went out and drafted and signed 4-3 players so we could use the scheme, and got press man corners.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there were more personnel at a reasonable price for a different scheme the scheme would be different. Calling our defense a 3-4 or 4-3 is silly when we rarely have either set on the field, and will run some of both.