• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Verlander will never be any good again!

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are in a tigers forum as a royals fan hating on a player your precious royals could only dream of having, and hes stalking you? Dude gtfo.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For ignoring dabums, you seem to respond to all of his posts miami.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy got exposed on the al central thread for who he is... Check out the al central thread page 320... Dude is a creep and should be removed from this site for trolling and stalking tigers fans.

When you click on the tab that says detroit tigers... But you list the royals as your favorite team... It kind of exposes your trolling bums...

Royals are fine with Shields....and nobody has to expose Don Johnson...everyone already knows what he is...

I guess the Dodgers ID name and my favorites listing the Royals and Dodgers on them...make you correct sir...

Its the truth, any pitcher who is over 30 and signs for a major amount of money bombs way more than succeeds...its not hard to look up.

Plus..it was just a joke about Verlander....I am sure he will be fine at some point of his contract.

Its entertaining to see someone follow you around who is ignoring you, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think George Brett Pooped himself, But I can never trust Twitter nowadays. :laugh3:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think George Brett Pooped himself, But I can never trust Twitter nowadays. :laugh3:

he did, he pooped himself once and then needed cream to fix it...lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals are fine with Shields....and nobody has to expose Don Johnson...everyone already knows what he is...

I guess the Dodgers ID name and my favorites listing the Royals and Dodgers on them...make you correct sir...

Its the truth, any pitcher who is over 30 and signs for a major amount of money bombs way more than succeeds...its not hard to look up.

Plus..it was just a joke about Verlander....I am sure he will be fine at some point of his contract.

Its entertaining to see someone follow you around who is ignoring you, lol.

Can someone explain something to me... Seriously... I don't understand how i can be following a royals fan onto a tigers thread in the tigers forum when i posted on the tigers forums months before the royals fan... Can someone explain this? This guy needs to go... Hammerdown needs to get rid if this troll

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain something to me... Seriously... I don't understand how i can be following a royals fan onto a tigers thread in the tigers forum when i posted on the tigers forums months before the royals fan... Can someone explain this? This guy needs to go... Hammerdown needs to get rid if this troll

lol, I have posted in here a few times...THEN you post in here...coincidently, RIGHT AFTER I DO....its just like you joining sportshoopla....THE MONTH AFTER I DID....

come on man...just go find something else to pick on...find a new wife or something...your song and dance is WAY too old for anyone to fall for anymore...

Ya followed me into CBS...now following me around sportshoopla...it was entertaining tonight to see you follow me IN BOTH areas....too funny...but hey...I am never going ask for you to get BANNED...its too amazingly hilarious just to see your "efforts" at trying to manipulate everyone...they are starting to get it...they really do...

Yes....hammer down should ban someone...he will make the correct decision when he needs to...stop begging him to do what YOU would like...lol...you are sounding like a desperate chick...its becoming rather sad.

edit: I just love how I posted a joke in here....then you misteriously post...ummmm RIGHT AFTER I DO....lol

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much awesome here.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but Kate Upton has great jugs

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder where dabum vanished too?????

Ever since the friday the royals swept the DH with the tigs, he hasnt been seen too much. Just to tell us tiger fans that JV sucks.....best record in the AL.......KC trying to finish 500 or better.....they just might throw a parade with an 81-81 record and warn us tiger fans with.....WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!!!

Bwahahahaha

Bet its pretty dead on the KC boards eh? No danny duffy will never be good threads to post on?

lol, great posts, JV has sucked since then and the Royals actually had a parade

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander and Upton are now engaged...how long until she gains 50 pounds or more???

dengel6

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or gets his Lambo and $20 million a year while he ends up a broke loser like Steve Kemp.:agree:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He let her go to tDerby without him.

Prolly shot s'more prono down there in Kentucky.

dengel6

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to leave Detroit. NY, NY is were those 2 belong