• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vegas giving 4/1 odds on Caldwell being fired before the year's up

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayhew can't wait to replace Caldwell w Philbin.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mayhew gets to hire another coach I'm freaking the fuck out.

And I'm doing it right here on tLionsBoard.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deservedly so, a waste of a talented roster.

As the only true Dolohin follower on this board. Philbum should have been fired two years ago and surely at end of last season. Suh went from one shit storm franchise to another.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deservedly so, a waste of a talented roster.

As the only true Dolohin follower on this board. Philbum should have been fired two years ago and surely at end of last season. Suh went from one shit storm franchise to another.
Once Fog gets done proving his point, he's gonna be real upset with that post.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Fog gets done proving his point, he's gonna be real upset with that post.

Nah, he understands my post. You guys followed Suh to Miami is all. You want Miami to win so Suh can win. I get it. Once Suh is leaves, so will you guys. The Dolphins have been my Seahawks...like Muzz. Last time they had a good defensive product worth cheering for was when Thomas and Taylor were on the field.

I have battered fan syndrome. Snyder ruined me with the Skins. Huizenga almost ruined me with the Phins. Yet, I became a fan of another shitty ownership. I'm staying with the Lions though. My only option left is Browns...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, he understands my post. You guys followed Suh to Miami is all. You want Miami to win so Suh can win. I get it. Once Suh is leaves, so will you guys. The Dolphins have been my Seahawks...like Muzz. Last time they had a good defensive product worth cheering for was when Thomas and Taylor were on the field.

I have battered fan syndrome. Snyder ruined me with the Skins. Huizenga almost ruined me with the Phins. Yet, I became a fan of another shitty ownership. I'm staying with the Lions though. My only option left is Browns...
As soon as the opportunity presents itself to anger a group of Lions fans by "becoming a fan" of another team, I will.

And that will happen before Suh leaves Miami.

Now that the Tigers are done, I have an open logo option. Dallas? Minny? I'm not sure how to maximize my three team logos trolling capabilities just yet.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as the opportunity presents itself to anger a group of Lions fans by "becoming a fan" of another team, I will.

And that will happen before Suh leaves Miami.

Now that the Tigers are done, I have an open logo option. Dallas? Minny? I'm not sure how to maximize my three team logos trolling capabilities just yet.

You could easily do the Vikes. Teddy just did a ™Stafford fumble in a crucial drive. Easy switch there.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was wearing the wrong cleats on that play damnit. Stop blaming Matt for everything. Had the equipment manager done his job. Matt would have been fine.
I'm just upset because he insists on throwing overhand his year.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the just a more polished POS choice.

True. If you are going to play for a shitty franchise. Might as well enjoy it with sun and bubble booty bitches instead of snow and fat chicks.