• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

van noy visits skins

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and would add S to that list. If one of the top 2 falls to us, we need to seriously consider him.

J-Y... im at a toss on safety. Simply put we have 3 young safety players on roster. If we draft one with the 34th pick, who do you cut?? I think Safety can wait a year, see what if anything we have from our young guys. And its not like we are desperate for a starter at the position right now.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gumbs could be cut and if rambo cant cut it he could too

and none of our draft picks on the o/line have proven they merit anything

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gumbs could be cut and if rambo cant cut it he could too

and none of our draft picks on the o/line have proven they merit anything

None of our picks on the O-line have even had a shot to prove they merit any thing. One thing I do agree with the Shanny bashers on is, once you got in his dog house for what ever reason, there was no way out. Again if we had NO even capable starters at one of these positions, I would be all for the just draft the best of what ever is left. But I think we are in the unique position to make one of our good groups possible elite, which is why I would take a Benjamin or Robinson at Wr over a Moses at OT currently.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of our picks on the O-line have even had a shot to prove they merit any thing. One thing I do agree with the Shanny bashers on is, once you got in his dog house for what ever reason, there was no way out. Again if we had NO even capable starters at one of these positions, I would be all for the just draft the best of what ever is left. But I think we are in the unique position to make one of our good groups possible elite, which is why I would take a Benjamin or Robinson at Wr over a Moses at OT currently.

did they earn the time ? no one knows .

if either of those 2 wrs is the best player on the board i have no issue with it

me personally i dont think either is better then moses or players at other positions

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't even mind a true NT @ 34. Nix could possibly fall. I wish!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J-Y... im at a toss on safety. Simply put we have 3 young safety players on roster. If we draft one with the 34th pick, who do you cut?? I think Safety can wait a year, see what if anything we have from our young guys. And its not like we are desperate for a starter at the position right now.

And that's probably what's going to happen. But using the same argument we did on Benjamin, if Pryor or Clinton-Dix somehow drop to us, you have to seriously consider them. They are an immediate upgrade over anything we have long term. I would only consider those 2 with the 34th pick. I think Ward or Brooks or Buchannon will be there with our 3rd round and maybe even our 4th round pick.

The whole point of this debate is not to limit your self by being desperate to fill a position, but take playmakers at 34 that will have a long term positive impact on the quality of your team, irregardless of position. There are very few positions on our team that are set with long term quality starters. We can upgrade at anyone of about 70-80% of positions on this team with the 34th pick.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 2 simple trades the Redskins draft can look like this:

2. OT Richardson
3. WR Robinson
3. C Swanson
4. NT Ellis
5. ILB Barrow
5. OG/OT Duvernay-Tardif
* No excuses for RG3 or anyone on the o-line after this draft.

Trades made:
Washington 2.2 to N.Y. Jets for 2.17, 3.16 & 7.18
Cleveland 5.5 to Washington for 6.2, 7.2 & 7.18