• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Valley Ranch / Preseason

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday was the last team practice at Valley Ranch. Kinda sad when you consider it was the last link to Tex & tom. Dallas was only good at the Ranch under Jerry, but it was Tex's dream project, and the ever lasting video of Tom Landry cleaning out his desk. Valley Ranch became the model for future NFL practice facilities and I'm sure going to miss it. The new practice facility will be like the stadium, nothing better.

Looking at the PS schedule...
Gotta like the dress rehearsal game #3 being at Seattle.
Now that's a tune up for the season.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see a group interview with some of the early 90's players about the ranch. It would be a good time to put that together.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new practice facility, designed by the legendary 'Winn Wun Soon' will feature a state of the art medical center and holding cell. When asked by news reporter 'Yousay Hedun Wutnow' from diversity news in Dallas why institute a holding cell Mr. Jones simply smiled and replied back with a wink,,,but can he play football.

The new facility, located in Bottom East Texas will open in the spring of 2017.

Just adding to the discussion from what I heard, is all. Sounds pretty awesome.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new practice facility, designed by the legendary 'Winn Wun Soon' will feature a state of the art medical center and holding cell. When asked by news reporter 'Yousay Hedun Wutnow' from diversity news in Dallas why institute a holding cell Mr. Jones simply smiled and replied back with a wink,,,but can he play football.

ask dad and the others if I can participate in similar fashion. Like the old day...one big happy family.

one think about MOST Washington fans....they remain consistent

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ask dad and the others if I can participate in similar fashion. Like the old day...one big happy family.

one think about MOST Washington fans....they remain consistent
Rectum will never learn, he's going to get banned again then complain when it happens.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I apologize... I just posted what I heard... Wasnt trying to be a dick, sincerely. Very upset at the guy who told me this... My bad.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I apologize... I just posted what I heard... Wasnt trying to be a dick, sincerely. Very upset at the guy who told me this... My bad.
You were trolling as it is what you are. Do as, PDay said and as dad if Cowboys fans can post the same way on the Skins board. I know the answer and I'm sure you do to.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we all know that we would get the boot from the Skins board for posting like that a little sarcasm is fine from Rep we are thick skinned enough to take it.
It is kinda sad to see the Ranch go when opened it was the state of the art practice facility in the NFL now the Star in Frisco will take its place. Just going to take some getting used to hear Live from the Star in Frisco on the new instead of the familiar Live from Valley Ranch.

Only thing constant in life is change some bad but mostly good

Thanks for the memories from Valley Ranch

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we all know that we would get the boot from the Skins board for posting like that a little sarcasm is fine from Rep we are thick skinned enough to take it.
It is kinda sad to see the Ranch go when opened it was the state of the art practice facility in the NFL now the Star in Frisco will take its place. Just going to take some getting used to hear Live from the Star in Frisco on the new instead of the familiar Live from Valley Ranch.

Only thing constant in life is change some bad but mostly good

Thanks for the memories from Valley Ranch
Bingo, I for one don't an issue with light trolling, but can't do it on their board, so maybe Rep should read his boards rules and apply them here.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one don't an issue with light trolling
From one long time poster to the other...I'm not sure what light trolling is. Really...No clue.

I have no issue with reptec other than he's seldom funny, just seems forced more than not. I've had some epic shit talk with many over the years and never elected to block an opinion, nor PM Mods or anyone about a mean poster. ..I prefer level playing fields. Hence why I say I don't like agenda's, buddy systems or message board drama posters. I'm cool with being called old, or ass hole or 90% of the other statements thrown my way over the years but light trolling is a new one for me.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From one long time poster to the other...I'm not sure what light trolling is. Really...No clue.

I have no issue with reptec other than he's seldom funny, just seems forced more than not. I've had some epic shit talk with many over the years and never elected to block an opinion, nor PM Mods or anyone about a mean poster. ..I prefer level playing fields. Hence why I say I don't like agenda's, buddy systems or message board drama posters. I'm cool with being called old, or ass hole or 90% of the other statements thrown my way over the years but light trolling is a new one for me.
To me light trolling is occasional trolling, Kevin will occasionally troll but at least 90% of his posts concerning Dallas is fair.