• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA was hosed in Solehiem

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if anyone else cares or is following this but the Euro team got an unfair ruling in day one.

Euro player 2nd shot on a par 5 goes way right into a lateral...#1 I thought they took longer than 5 mins to find the ball...when the ball was found with a rule official on hand it took 25 mins to figure out the drop...all the while the official (using a laser range finder to determine an whether an equa-distance drop on the opposite side of the hole was an option) literally gave her the yardage.

In the end the player chose to go back on the line directly to the flag and play...the problem was the official let her drop on a much better line...not the one she should've been dropping on.

Great play by her to get it up and down for par to halve the hole, but the drop was not right. Stacey Lewis complained about it after the match to no avail...this morning I see the officials acknowledge the drop was not correct.

Why even have them there is they can't get it right?

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GC this morning

They were talking about it this morning, something fucked up there alright, and they followed up by noting Stacy did not protest at the time of the incident, only after the round at which point is pretty meaningless. Our girls got to get mean out there, on our home turf and all, these Euro girls are no joke.

Team USA is fired up today.

USA - USA - USA !!!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still amazed at what poor players the female pros are. And these are supposed to be some of the best.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I'm still amazed at what poor players the female pros are. And these are supposed to be some of the best.

And probably why I can relate to the LPGA players, their game more resembles my intermediate level game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And probably why I can relate to the LPGA players, their game more resembles my intermediate level game.

Frankly, I watched some of the U.S. Amateur yesterday and those guys are heads and shoulders above these girls. I only watch women's golf to see who has the best ass. Some of the Americans are absolute cows!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On NBC

Frankly, I watched some of the U.S. Amateur yesterday and those guys are heads and shoulders above these girls. I only watch women's golf to see who has the best ass. Some of the Americans are absolute cows!

Personally I like a little meat on the bones, I love me some Paula. Sandra Gal is sweet though.
Thanks for reminding me, Amateur on at 4 EDT, NBC.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I like a little meat on the bones, I love me some Paula. Sandra Gal is sweet though.
Thanks for reminding me, Amateur on at 4 EDT, NBC.

Ha ha! Then Salas and Lincecome must be right up your alley! I'll take Anna Nordqvist, thank you.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! Then Salas and Lincecome must be right up your alley! I'll take Anna Nordqvist, thank you.

Always been my weakness, I am a leg/ass man at heart, sometimes you pay for that further on down the road, lol.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always been my weakness, I am a leg/ass man at heart, sometimes you pay for that further on down the road, lol.

Me too but it can't be a big fat sloppy one like Lincecome and Salas; especially on chicks so young. I'd share a hot tub with Suzzanne Pedderson as well.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disgraceful prerformance by the gutless U.S. females this afternoon. Swept out of the 4 ball matches.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were talking about it this morning, something fucked up there alright, and they followed up by noting Stacy did not protest at the time of the incident, only after the round at which point is pretty meaningless. Our girls got to get mean out there, on our home turf and all, these Euro girls are no joke.

Team USA is fired up today.

USA - USA - USA !!!

Kinda leading into Toby's thought is what had me so ticked...Lexi Thompson was maybe 20' off the front of the green in 2 (hole was a par 5) with about 60' or so to the hole...easy bump n run...after this really long wait...she played a lofted shot coming up 20' short...a PGAT player gets that inside 5' 9 of 10 times...heck I would get that inside 10'...granted she's only 18 y/o but fuck...finish the hole off and they probably keep the momentum and deliver that point.

Lewis...she did wait, but imo Meg Mallon should have been all over it...not a player.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disgraceful prerformance by the gutless U.S. females this afternoon. Swept out of the 4 ball matches.

It was piss poor. But I did see one match end one a hole in one by the Euros...they are making the key putts and key shots.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never a bad reason to watch...Salas & Stafford are big girls. Linicome I could work some of that off her. But Creamer is one fine looking woman...one of the best asses on tour.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was piss poor. But I did see one match end one a hole in one by the Euros...they are making the key putts and key shots.

And not by a cow either; by a fine looking Swedish babe.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never a bad reason to watch...Salas & Stafford are big girls. Linicome I could work some of that off her. But Creamer is one fine looking woman...one of the best asses on tour.

Ha ha! Creamer is not bad and neither is Pressel. They don't compare though to Petterson, Nordqvist Recari or Munoz. Those babes are nice!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I came to a golfing thread and a leg and ass convo broke out. I like it. I'm with ya bro. Legs and ass trump skinny ass broads and tits.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. She gots the junk in the trunk.

paula_creamer_fields.jpg

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This...in college our team could shoot around 280...the women's team could possibly break 320...you could take an average college player and he could be an LPGA phenom

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! Creamer is not bad and neither is Pressel. They don't compare though to Petterson, Nordqvist Recari or Munoz. Those babes are nice!

idk T...Petterson is an attractive woman but no hips...a little too fit for me...looks like a triathlete! Nordqvist I can work with...big fan of tall gals...and I can't say I've paid much attention to the other 2...probably missing some good eye candy...but I guess that why they have so many flavors of ice cream!

In either case, they smoked our gals...7 to 13 when I last looked.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk T...Petterson is an attractive woman but no hips...a little too fit for me...looks like a triathlete! Nordqvist I can work with...big fan of tall gals...and I can't say I've paid much attention to the other 2...probably missing some good eye candy...but I guess that why they have so many flavors of ice cream!

In either case, they smoked our gals...7 to 13 when I last looked.

She isn't that hot (Petterson)...she used to practice at the club I played at and she's more of a man than woman