• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA Today predicts us 5-11

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals and Broncos are winnable. I have us at 4-2 in the division with losses with Dallas and NY. 9-7 is very possible this year. If the Offense clicks then 10 wins should be a given. The defense cant be any worst then last year.

You're running game and O-line are huge question marks and if your O-line is a question mark, that makes your QB a question mark and he's the guy that gets the ball every snap. It will be interesting but we'll see. I mean you guys finished 8-7-1 last year and it included a loss to the Cardinals. So the Cardinals are as winnable as you think but we'll see. I wish the Redskins would be better because I hate the Cowboys.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're running game and O-line are huge question marks and if your O-line is a question mark, that makes your QB a question mark and he's the guy that gets the ball every snap. It will be interesting but we'll see. I mean you guys finished 8-7-1 last year and it included a loss to the Cardinals. So the Cardinals are as winnable as you think but we'll see. I wish the Redskins would be better because I hate the Cowboys.

I don't know where you get the oline a question mark. we never ran last year. It was a passing team. We should of made the playoffs last year. Hopkins blew a Fg in OT and KC was just bad against the Giants. It was a 10 win tem last year with a bad defense. Defense has improved this year. on paper at least.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not making any predictions, but that Cards game was pretty close & the game was in AZ - this time it is in DC. Also - the Redskins made several key mistakes in that game & their defense did poorly. Their defense should be at least somewhat improved this season (barring major injuries) since they have made several upgrades. Both the Cards & Broncos games are late in the season so it is almost impossible to predict the outcome since injuries could be a huge factor on either side.

How exactly is the Redskins O line a huge question mark? Perhaps at the one guard spot but overall their line is pretty damn good. They have two of the better tackles in the game, a pro bowl guard & a solid center. I agree about the running game, but even there they could improve to a degree if Perine provides some help.

In any case - looking at a schedule in July/Aug & predicting a record is almost pointless. Teams that look good now won't look so good later in the season & vice versa & injuries will play a major factor in all of this.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know where you get the oline a question mark. we never ran last year. It was a passing team. We should of made the playoffs last year. Hopkins blew a Fg in OT and KC was just bad against the Giants. It was a 10 win tem last year with a bad defense. Defense has improved this year. on paper at least.

You don't play the game on paper though. Eagles improved their offense so much more. Giants improves their offense so much more. The Cowboys have the best O-line in the NFC. Redskins added Jonathan Allen and Terrelle Pryor. Those, although good pickups and additions, are not equal to where the rest of the NFC East stack up offense wise.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't play the game on paper though. Eagles improved their offense so much more. Giants improves their offense so much more. The Cowboys have the best O-line in the NFC. Redskins added Jonathan Allen and Terrelle Pryor. Those, although good pickups and additions, are not equal to where the rest of the NFC East stack up offense wise.

lol. The Redskins as a whole have a better WR and TE core than the Eagles. You are going to tell me that Wentz in year 2 will be just as productive as KC? Plus you forgot about Galette coming back. Brown a pro bowl Lb from the bills, Swearinger S from the Cards.

If the Eagles have a better offense than the SKins this year I will be the first one to say im wrong. Plus the Eagles have the worst Cb's in the division. Giants have improved. Cowboys lost a lot of defenders. Will not win 13 games again this year but will contend for the division.

Are you saying the Eagles are division contenders?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. The Redskins as a whole have a better WR and TE core than the Eagles. You are going to tell me that Wentz in year 2 will be just as productive as KC? Plus you forgot about Galette coming back. Brown a pro bowl Lb from the bills, Swearinger S from the Cards.

If the Eagles have a better offense than the SKins this year I will be the first one to say im wrong. Plus the Eagles have the worst Cb's in the division. Giants have improved. Cowboys lost a lot of defenders. Will not win 13 games again this year but will contend for the division.

Are you saying the Eagles are division contenders?

The Redskins defense has improved, yes but the offense, not so much. I believe that the additions of Torrey Smith, Alshon Jeffrey and Legarrette Blount are much better than the additions of Terrelle Pryor and Brian Quick. The WR core for Philly is better than the WR core for Washington. The TE situation, you are 1000% right. Reed over Ertz any day of the week. In my opinion, there's only 2 division contenders, Cowboys and Giants. I don't believe Washington or Philly are a factor.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins defense has improved, yes but the offense, not so much. I believe that the additions of Torrey Smith, Alshon Jeffrey and Legarrette Blount are much better than the additions of Terrelle Pryor and Brian Quick. The WR core for Philly is better than the WR core for Washington. The TE situation, you are 1000% right. Reed over Ertz any day of the week. In my opinion, there's only 2 division contenders, Cowboys and Giants. I don't believe Washington or Philly are a factor.

So Doctson and Crowder are not better than Smith and Aglour? Pryors upside is greater than the injury prone Jeffery. If Wentz can have a better stat year and win more games than KC then Philly has a major stud on their hands. The giants have the worst oline in the division. That matters.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all know that your non-divisional games are against the Cardinals, Seahawks, Chiefs, Raiders, right? There's 4 losses right there. And if you split with your division, which y'all probably will, that's 7 losses right there. Arguably, the Saints at home are a loss and the Broncos are a loss. I just don't see how you guys have a winning record this season. At best, 6-10.

None of those teams are that great. Im sure we wont win them all but I doubt we lose them all either.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have one of the best OLines in the league...

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Redskins O was much better than Phillys last year. Will have better QB, better line, better receiving options, and possibly better run game than Philly this year too. No way in hell does Philly have a better O than us.

NY also struggles to run, and Eli has been inconsistent. Their WRs are great but their OL is bad.

WAS also added Swearinger, Zach Brown, and hpefully healthy Sua Cravens and Junior Gallete to the D.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins O was much better than Phillys last year. Will have better QB, better line, better receiving options, and possibly better run game than Philly this year too. No way in hell does Philly have a better O than us.

NY also struggles to run, and Eli has been inconsistent. Their WRs are great but their OL is bad.

WAS also added Swearinger, Zach Brown, and hpefully healthy Sua Cravens and Junior Gallete to the D.

Noone is arguing your defense. Your defense looks solid. I am arguing your running game, the questionable o-line and the fact that the Redskins didn't improve their offense as much as the Eagles and Giants did during the offseason. Like I've stated earlier, neither the Eagles or the Redskins will be a factor in the division race. Philly's receiving core is better than Washington's. Philly signed a RB that is better than any RB the Redskins have. Matt Jones, Chris Thompson and Samaje Perine are nowhere near as good as Legarrette Blount is. The Giants' defense is arguably the best in the NFC and the addition of Brandon Marshall just makes their receiving core that much better. The Cowboys have the best O-line in the game and one of the best QB/RB combos in the NFC. It's gonna be hard for the Redskins to even be 3-3 in their own division, I predict.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noone is arguing your defense. Your defense looks solid. I am arguing your running game, the questionable o-line and the fact that the Redskins didn't improve their offense as much as the Eagles and Giants did during the offseason. Like I've stated earlier, neither the Eagles or the Redskins will be a factor in the division race. Philly's receiving core is better than Washington's. Philly signed a RB that is better than any RB the Redskins have. Matt Jones, Chris Thompson and Samaje Perine are nowhere near as good as Legarrette Blount is. The Giants' defense is arguably the best in the NFC and the addition of Brandon Marshall just makes their receiving core that much better. The Cowboys have the best O-line in the game and one of the best QB/RB combos in the NFC. It's gonna be hard for the Redskins to even be 3-3 in their own division, I predict.

lol. what about R. Kelley? How is Torrey Smith better than Crowder and Doctson?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. what about R. Kelley? How is Torrey Smith better than Crowder and Doctson?

I'm not impressed with Kelley. He had 1 good game last year against GB. It was impressive, but it was also 1 game. You cant compare WRs individually. The combo of Smith/Jeffery/Matthews is better than Docton/Crowder/Pryor. We are judging Pryor on 1 year as a full-time WR. Yes, he had over 1,000 yards with the Browns. That's impressive in itself. But Doctson was hurt last year and barely played and that might affect his play throughout the year and yeah, Crowder is good, but 60-70 receptions isn't gonna cut it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not impressed with Kelley. He had 1 good game last year against GB. It was impressive, but it was also 1 game. You cant compare WRs individually. The combo of Smith/Jeffery/Matthews is better than Docton/Crowder/Pryor. We are judging Pryor on 1 year as a full-time WR. Yes, he had over 1,000 yards with the Browns. That's impressive in itself. But Doctson was hurt last year and barely played and that might affect his play throughout the year and yeah, Crowder is good, but 60-70 receptions isn't gonna cut it.

Well as of right now Kelley is the #1 back. 700 yards with 6tds isn't bad for 9 games last year. If you forecast that over 16 games that's over 1000 yards and 10 Td's. Redskins WR core has way bigger upside. What are the chances of Jeffery playing a full season? Plus you are saying Wentz comes in this year and just dominates. Kc is a top 10 fantasy football Qb, Wentz is not. If you think Wentz has more or better weapons why isn't he a top fantasy QB like KC is?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure the running game might be lacking again but it really doesnt matter when the passing attack is so good. Not to mention we added Perine so that may provide a boost.

You keep saying questionable Oline but we have a great Oline and its certainly better than Philly's.

Jeffery, Mathews, Smith, Ertz is not better than Pryor, Crowder, Doctson, Reed.

I think youre significantly overrating Blount. Hes solid. Solid isnt too hard to find at RB in the NFL. Theres a reason NE didnt bother bringing him back.

NYG have a good D but their O might not be better than the skins'. And while DAL has a good O, Zeke may end up suspended and their D is nothing to be afraid of.

Moral of the story...NYG and DAL may be the top 2 teams...but ruling out the skins is silly.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can argue some of these pts, but calling the Redskins O line very questionable is way off base. Go Google top NFL O lines & most lists will have the Redskins just outside of the top 5 in the NFL (usually between 6 and 8). Trent Williams is generally known as the top rated O lineman in the entire NFL.

Yes the Cowboys & Eagles also have top O lines. The Giants? Nope - they are generally listed somewhere below #20.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as of right now Kelley is the #1 back. 700 yards with 6tds isn't bad for 9 games last year. If you forecast that over 16 games that's over 1000 yards and 10 Td's. Redskins WR core has way bigger upside. What are the chances of Jeffery playing a full season? Plus you are saying Wentz comes in this year and just dominates. Kc is a top 10 fantasy football Qb, Wentz is not. If you think Wentz has more or better weapons why isn't he a top fantasy QB like KC is?

I didn't say anything about Wentz dominating this year. Cousins is a better QB than Wentz. But the offensive weapons for Wentz, in my opinion, are better at this stage in training camps and pre-season than Cousins'. Fantasy football stats are a stupid argument for real life talent and stats but since you brought it up, Wentz hasn't played with the weapons yet so the comparison isn't there to make yet.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say anything about Wentz dominating this year. Cousins is a better QB than Wentz. But the offensive weapons for Wentz, in my opinion, are better at this stage in training camps and pre-season than Cousins'. Fantasy football stats are a stupid argument for real life talent and stats but since you brought it up, Wentz hasn't played with the weapons yet so the comparison isn't there to make yet.

but if you are saying he has better weapons Wentz would be ranked higher than KC. One of the main reasons why KC is ranked so high is b/c of his supporting cast. By you saying the Eagles have a better supporting cast doesn't make sense.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can argue some of these pts, but calling the Redskins O line very questionable is way off base. Go Google top NFL O lines & most lists will have the Redskins just outside of the top 5 in the NFL (usually between 6 and 8). Trent Williams is generally known as the top rated O lineman in the entire NFL.

Yes the Cowboys & Eagles also have top O lines. The Giants? Nope - they are generally listed somewhere below #20.

Well, according to an article written a month ago, the Eagles have the best o-line in the NFL. That I don't agree with, but this article has the Redskns at #11, with the Cowboys and Eagles ahead of them.

Ranking all 32 offensive line units heading into the 2017 season | NFL Analysis | Pro Football Focus

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One thing that you have to remember. Yes - the Redskins lost Jackson and Garcon & they could feel that impact. However - Pryor & Docston are much taller & more physical receivers. Add Perine to the mix & perhaps some learning experiences for Cousins & this team could be vastly improved in the red zone. So - sure they have perhaps lost some of the home run capability, but this could be offset by scoring more pts inside the 20 - we will see.