• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA Basketball

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C- Unibrow
F-Manimal
SF- Durant
SG-Curry
PG-Kyrie

But none of these guys want to play.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean cmon- Lebron is bigger, faster, stronger, quicker, can shoot a 3 or post up...he can do anything and everything at 270lbs 6 foot 8..its not even fair- Pippen would die a slow painful death at the hands of Lebron no question

Lefonda is not quicker, he's not smarter and Lefonda would be pulling up for jumpers all day. Because that's what Lefonda does when the pressure comes and it's crunch time.

And Scottie would bring the pressure. I'm not saying Scottie would shut him down, but he would do better than Kwahni this year and Paul George last year. Lefonda wouldn't own him. No way.

Hard-ons are ok, but while drinking they can lead to over stimulation.. especially for Cleveland fans.

Lebron didn't own Kawhi either, despite Russ' revisionist history.

Nobody is gonna stop Lebron.

His job was to make him work on offense and defense and he did that to perfection.

It's no coincidence that Kawhi walked away with the Finals MVP award.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does Lefonda owned anyone?

Scottie Pippen was a 10 time All NBA defensive player. In a man's league. He was a great defender. Great defenders go down swingin. If Lefonda was a smarter, more disciplined player.. He'd be unstoppable. But he's not and therefore you can get in his grill and make him shoot jumpers all day.

How many times did you see Jordan get to the line? Why? Cuz he had balls to go to the hole. And he took a beating.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on the fence about Korver.

But, I decided to go with Klay and Parsons because they can play more than one position and are good to deadly shooters.

I think I'd go with Korver over Parsons. Korver is a better shooters and a better team defender. He can only play the 3 but I can stick Durant at the 4 in most international line ups.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scottie never won DPOY ....LeBron has not either- but was the runner up one year- something Pippen never did

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a world of a weak ass NBA with the best player in the league starring as the biggest cry baby. I've answer your dumb question 5 times.

You're in love I get it. But he's nothing but a little boy in a man's body in the little boy's league. He's gonna run away from Cleveland again, point fingers and say he needs better talent around him to win.

He doesn't make anyone better around him.. You ever notice that? haha He puts up numbers and quits on teams. Period.

G'd night

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is 29

4 MVPs

2 finals mvps

7 all nba first team

5 all nba 1st team defense

Roy/scoring champ/ap athlete of year/10 time all star'

Pippen?

7 time all star out of his 17 seasons in the league
8 time all defense 1st team
0 time all NBA first team

LeBron was runner up for DPOY once, Pippen never won a DPOY as well- but he never was a runner up either.

even mentioning Pippen in the same sentence as LeBron is an insult to Lebron....its totally degrading to even begin to compare them. Lebron would walk all over him

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're judging who the runner up was..? And by MVP's... Goodness.

I would have loved to watch you play bball. Bet it's quite entertaining. I said Lefonda would have had his hands full with Pippen. No one is comparing acheivements.

But if you must.. 6 NBA titles. Period. End of story. Could actually hit a clutch shot and make a play at crunch time.

I'm gonna go dream about D Rose being healthy all year. I'm tired of talking about THE BEST NBA TEAM EVER. We were spoiled in the 90's.

But Lefonda will win the MVP. He's good at personal achievements.

Last edited by a moderator:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pippen was not once in his entire career considered one of the two best players at his position in the league

LeBron has been considered the best player in the ENTIRE league, not just his position- 4 times--- and one of the best 2 players at his position in the league 7 times- and he is ONLY 29 and has a long way to go....

anyone that could even BEGIN to even think it was a good idea to mention them in the same universe talent wise probably has sustained a massive head injury or consumed vast amounts of liquor, or smoked vast amounts of the substance known as crack.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're judging who the runner up was..? And by MVP's... Goodness.

I would have loved to watch you play bball. Bet it's quite entertaining.

I'm gonna go dream about D Rose being healthy all year. I'm tired of talking about THE BEST NBA TEAM EVER. We were spoiled in the 90's.

But he'll win the MVP. He's good at personal achievements.

Pippen cannot even hold LeBrons jock and you know it, i know it, everyone does.. Pippen is considered a legitmately great player-

but he was never all NBA first team, and was only an all star 7 times out of 17 years- and when Jordan left- he actually aSKED out of a huge game because he was whining he was not getting the ball- i mean that is just pathetic and is a huge black mark on him.....to mention him in the same breath as Lbron is basketball sacrilege

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly...its hard for me to think a guy desrves being in the hall of fame if he was never on an All NBA team ...

If you were never considered among the very elite at your position for at least 1 year, does that fit the profile of a hall of famer?

Pippen is a hall of famer by circumstance- like a dennis johnson

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see a bandwagon cock sucking LeBron lover come out of nowhere. Let the bandwagon begin.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see a bandwagon cock sucking LeBron lover come out of nowhere. Let the bandwagon begin.

says the guy that picks his favorite teams from all across the country instead of being loyal to a hometown

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and bandwagon?

please. I sat in the stands for 2 of LeBrons high school games when he was a JUNIOR at SVSM- all though i went to the game to see a friend play for the other side the first time as i was in high school the same time as LeBron

and I have been a Cavs fan for a lot longer than that - that is for sure...I was at games at Richfield Coliseum when i was 11 watching Price and Nance and Hot Rod Williams

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. There needs to be fouled out rulings for thread derailments
I know I've had posts removed for alleged thread derailments but never was I this bad going off course.

We'll see what happens...

:pop2:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ this above post not being deleted after almost 24hrs.

It's more of a blatant personal attack than a Greg 'the Hammer' Valentine figure 4 leg lock.

Bias at it's finest, folks!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wall, Beal, and Milsap all were cut today

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wall, Beal, and Milsap all were cut today

i figured beal would be- but kinda suprised milsap was after the paul injury

and the US team obviously knows Kyrie is better than Wall so that was an easy decision and...:agree:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and posters are now allowed to call others/new members.... cocksuckers.

Nice to know for possible future reference

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i figured beal would be- but kinda suprised milsap was after the paul injury

and the US team obviously knows Kyrie is better than Wall so that was an easy decision and...:agree:

LMAO. Kyrie is NOT better than Wall atleast as the better overall player... I just don't see the hype in that guy AT ALL