• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Myer's After Game Presser

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I posted last night if Fickell is out as DC, last night was a win for the Buckeyes.
Also I am either impressed or confused by myself that I am not ultra pissed off about Ohio State losing last night.

It was a tough game, and you cant with them all. The team did not always win pretty but they did have a good streak going and you cant be mad that it has to end.

You just keep thinking that. Truth is he is a whiny little bastage who only thinks of himself. If he cared about his team, he would have spoke about their accomplishments and pumped them up for next year, instead of sulking about his loss.

Or he does not give a rats ass about the media or the butt hurt FL fans.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah just didn't want anyone to get the impression that I was comparing Meyer to a douche bag when I said he lost his composure.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you want it to all be about Nebraska. It just isn't.

tumblr_l6ouy08TEp1qz9muno1_r1_400.gif

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urbs did seem dejected and not as prepared as he has been in the past. He seemed to really be in another place at times during the presser. What I find interesting about the guy is that you know he is always thinking about football and how to get better.

He is very intense and almost too focused at times. It wouldn't surprise me if that sheet of paper contained his personal notes on what went wrong last night and how he is going to go about fixing the problem.

I think most of the glee relating to the tOSU loss is due to the fact that Urban tends to put himself on an awfully tall horse. He without a doubt is an elite coach, you dont have streaks that long being just lucky, but he isnt as good as he would like everyone to think.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Michigan. And Notre Dame. And Wisconsin.

Not ever have I tuned into a post game press conference after one of those teams lost to study and dissect the demeanor of the coach.

Creepy.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of the glee relating to the tOSU loss is due to the fact that Urban tends to put himself on an awfully tall horse. He without a doubt is an elite coach, you dont have streaks that long being just lucky, but he isnt as good as he would like everyone to think.

I just don't understand how in one sentence you call him an elite coach then the next you claim he isn't as good as everyone thinks he is. Which is it. Just saying this seems like the weakest attempt at a back handed compliment ever. Just saying...

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I posted last night if Fickell is out as DC, last night was a win for the Buckeyes.
Also I am either impressed or confused by myself that I am not ultra pissed off about Ohio State losing last night.

I love how nobody thinks Withers should be fired. Just Fickell. Withers has the best job in college football if his lack of coaching causes someone else to be fired. I have a lot of respect for Withers and I hope he keeps his job, but if somehow Fickell is fired and not Withers it will show that he had the best job in sports. He can't do anything wrong.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand how in one sentence you call him an elite coach then the next you claim he isn't as good as everyone thinks he is. Which is it. Just saying this seems like the weakest attempt at a back handed compliment ever. Just saying...

Read carefully Mook " HE ISNT AS GOOD AS HE WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO THINK" meaning he isnt as good as he thinks he is. He is a dam good coach but he didnt invent the game.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're all obviosly trained psychologists. Good job.

@ Florida fans. You all loved Urban when he won, and had full on bitch tantrums when he lost. You expect him to handle loss without a written statement? After your white trash threatened him, and your corrupt ass alum sat in his office grilling him? Look. We all know your fucked up culture down there by now. If I coached Florida, I'd hire Blackwater Security to guard my family. You guys are still looking for reasons to hate the guy who brought you back from the dead. You had no respect for that, because you're petulant and fucked up. He left because Florida is Florida.

@ Ohio State fans. Sorry to see you guys getting targeted so much by the new disney. Personally, I think you should have taken the bait less because they all obviously WANTED to hate you, but sometimes you just have to give them what they want and laugh when they really get pissed.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how nobody thinks Withers should be fired. Just Fickell. Withers has the best job in college football if his lack of coaching causes someone else to be fired. I have a lot of respect for Withers and I hope he keeps his job, but if somehow Fickell is fired and not Withers it will show that he had the best job in sports. He can't do anything wrong.

Thank you. Fickell is responsible for the front 7.

Withers (co-coordinator with Fickell) is responsible for the defensive backs. They look like a clown show back there. Seriously - 13th game of the season and they still look like they are lost. I kept expecting a smart car to drive up and all of them to pile out and fall all over each other.

And Coombs - love the guy's passion but he is their position coach and they have terrible technique. Bradley Roby digressed under his coaching and lost big $$$ draft stock.

That being said, I am really rooting for Luke to get that mid-level HC job he desperately wants. :)

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I put some of this on Herman also. How in the hell can you keep taking out Hyde on 3rd and short. Everyone in the entire college football world knows Braxton gets the ball. I think he got very conservative in the 4th Quarter and decided to make the offensive game play a two man show with Hyde and Miller.

I will say I agree with my fellow buckeye brothers that something is not right about our defensive and something needs to be changed.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roby is a junior correct?

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're all obviosly trained psychologists. Good job.

@ Florida fans. You all loved Urban when he won, and had full on bitch tantrums when he lost. You expect him to handle loss without a written statement? After your white trash threatened him, and your corrupt ass alum sat in his office grilling him? Look. We all know your fucked up culture down there by now. If I coached Florida, I'd hire Blackwater Security to guard my family. You guys are still looking for reasons to hate the guy who brought you back from the dead. You had no respect for that, because you're petulant and fucked up. He left because Florida is Florida.

@ Ohio State fans. Sorry to see you guys getting targeted so much by the new disney. Personally, I think you should have taken the bait less because they all obviously WANTED to hate you, but sometimes you just have to give them what they want and laugh when they really get pissed.

Dude, What fuckin planet do you live on???

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read carefully Mook " HE ISNT AS GOOD AS HE WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO THINK" meaning he isnt as good as he thinks he is. He is a dam good coach but he didnt invent the game.

Fair enough... I've been at this for a while now and missed what you were saying.

I agree he didn't invent the game, but he has helped to shape and develop it into what it is today. He is good, but the man is not perfect by any means. Great coach and I feel that TOSU is lucky to have him.

:suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even see the postgame. Anyone have it on video??

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put some of this on Herman also. How in the hell can you keep taking out Hyde on 3rd and short. Everyone in the entire college football world knows Braxton gets the ball. I think he got very conservative in the 4th Quarter and decided to make the offensive game play a two man show with Hyde and Miller.

I will say I agree with my fellow buckeye brothers that something is not right about our defensive and something needs to be changed.

On that last touchdown, Shazier let himself get swept into that double team instead of staying back, forcing the one one, and then trying to beat his man. If that isn't ciaching, I don't know what is. You have to know when your DL is beat and how to survive that. Can't walk into a double team and let MSU have the text book play.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough... I've been at this for a while now and missed what you were saying.

I agree he didn't invent the game, but he has helped to shape and develop it into what it is today. He is good, but the man is not perfect by any means. Great coach and I feel that TOSU is lucky to have him.

:suds:

For sure, anyone would be lucky to have a coach like him, if he gets a real good D co Bucks are unstoppable this year IMO

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RS Junior heading to the NFL
Roby played a good game last night, made a bunch of plays that stopped what would have been massive gains by Sparty.

You think he leaves after a season like this? There is a very good CB class this year.