• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Unranked Oregon vs Colorado

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado was just too physical. :D

Angry-Superman-Kick-Into-Space-Gif.gif

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A person makes a thread to talka bout the upcmiong game and everyone wants to jump on it as if it is some kind of JOKE and turn it into a mess.

THEN a person makes AN OFFICIAL GAME THREAD and THEN there is like 2 other GAME THERADS FOR THE GAME JUST TO EFFING LAUGH at IT....

THEN SOMEFUCKINGHOW THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD WHICH I CREATED AS I HAVE CREATEDE FOR EVERY DUCK GAME ON HERE GETS EITHER DELETED OR MERGED? INTO THIS TRASH MOCK GAME THREAD AND ITS JUST UTTER BULLSHIT
Jon-Stewart-Eagerly-Watching-Eating-His-Popcorn-On-The-Daily-Show.gif

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing worse than losing to Colorado is losing to Colorado in those hideous uniforms.

What a double whammy ...

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@OregonDucks Cmon, it's OK. Y'all had one hell of a run and Colorado plays everybody hard-nosed and relentlessly.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Introduction: Oregon is back at home and ready to get a win vs Colorado. Be ready on Saturday September 24, 2016 at 5:30 PM Est on the PAC-12 Network. The Ducks start conference play at home and keep their eyes on a PAC-12 title.

Game Rundown: This is Colorado folks. A team that was invited into this conference for a thing called TV Market. Colorado has not been able to beat Oregon for more then a decade, we beat them pretty good when they had one of their best teams ever in 2001, so they aren't beating us now. The thing I am most excited about in this game is to get another win and start a new winning streak. Oregon will be focused and ready to score some points early. Ducks come out with firing tempo and a team clearly hungry to get things going and win this game as quickly as possible. Once Oregon scores early, the wheels will come off for the buffs.

Prediction:

OREGON 51

Colorado 17

How'd that work out for ya?

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A person makes a thread to talka bout the upcmiong game and everyone wants to jump on it as if it is some kind of JOKE and turn it into a mess.

THEN a person makes AN OFFICIAL GAME THREAD and THEN there is like 2 other GAME THERADS FOR THE GAME JUST TO EFFING LAUGH at IT....

THEN SOMEFUCKINGHOW THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD WHICH I CREATED AS I HAVE CREATEDE FOR EVERY DUCK GAME ON HERE GETS EITHER DELETED OR MERGED? INTO THIS TRASH MOCK GAME THREAD AND ITS JUST UTTER BULLSHIT