• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Undrafted Free Agent Signings

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT Benito JOnes- Dolphins
CB Javelin Guidry- Bengals
QB Tyler Huntley- Ravens
K Rodrigo Blankenship- Colts
S JR Reed- Jaguars
CB Luq Barcoo- Jaguars
EDGE- Joe Gaziano- Chargers
CB Javaris Davis- Chiefs
OT Terence Steele- Cowboys
CB Grayland Arnold- Eagles
C Luke Juriga- Eagles (Jim's son)
LB Dante Olson- Eagles
QB Steven Montez- Redskins
TE Hunter Bryant- Lions
WR Quartney Davis- Vikings
WR Juwan Johnson- Saints
CB DeMarkus Acy- 49ers

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L:L:L

You guys must have never watched a BSU game in your life.

I have watched a ton of Boise State games... Late night Saturday night... Nevada, BYU, Boise State... Usually on after the last Pac 12 game... Boise State gets a lot of national attention if you stay up til 1 AM CT

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched a ton of Boise State games... Late night Saturday night... Nevada, BYU, Boise State... Usually on after the last Pac 12 game... Boise State gets a lot of national attention if you stay up til 1 AM CT

They have all their games in full on youtube so I am lucky .

Rypien is not a sloth is all I was telling mingo.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I got ya. I don't think he was calling Rypien a snail. I think he was just saying Neal might have a little bit of an advantage because you may have a little less change in the offense you can run with Neal compared to Rypien due to the top two QB's on the roster.

For the record I like Rypien better than Neal, but it does make sense... Driskel was signed basically so you don't have to change the offense a lot between first and second team QB. Easier to prepare your team each week that way. If we go to our backup QB we are screwed either way. ;).

But could be the difference when it comes down to who is on the PS.. The offensive fit.. I personally like Rypien better than Neal but it could make a difference.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver signed Wake Forest CB Essang Bassey. This will probably be my favorite undrafted signing... I feel like it is an extra 6th/7th round pick Good system fit for Fangio.. Joins Strand in Denver. PS at worst. Can compete with Yiadom, Dawson for the last CB spots.

I have this feeling we may move Duke Dawson to safety.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears- TE- Ahmad Wagner Kentucky (Former Iowa basketball player who graduate transfer to kentucky to play football)

Browns- CB AJ Green

Buccaneers- Michael Divnity

Here is a link to a tracker. Remember, that not every signing is official, often these will change before official.

2020 Undrafted Free Agent Tracker | NFLTradeRumors.co

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched him. The only thing I didn't like about him was that he didn't have a natural big arm. I've seen him make big arm throws here and there but when he does it you can read the difference in his body language from a mile away. I'd like to see him in preseason this year because it is something that can be coached up.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one game he played in he won the game .I agree let him play.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need a couple more TE's

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signed Texas Tech S Douglas Coleman. Always been impressed with his ballskills.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coleman is a good player. Glad to have him. Some projected him as high as the 5th round.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't help but notice the much smaller amount of undrafted free agent signings around the NFL this year. I am going to guess rookie mini camps may not even occur this year. Will be interesting to see how that impacts the undrafted guys because a lot of times guys who attend those get a contract on the spot or as the preseason gets closer.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the airlines would just fly people under the social distancing principles - I'd be flying everywhere right now.

If the Feds bailout the airlines - they should make them take 100 seats out of their fleet for every million dollars of bailout they get.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't help but notice the much smaller amount of undrafted free agent signings around the NFL this year. I am going to guess rookie mini camps may not even occur this year. Will be interesting to see how that impacts the undrafted guys because a lot of times guys who attend those get a contract on the spot or as the preseason gets closer.

I don't understand NFL rules for administrative stuff (in fact I don't understand much of anything), but there appears to be a roster limitation number right now like 93. So the broncos could only after the 10 player draft - sign 7 UDFAs. This means the Broncos signed up their roster with guys bouncing around the league they already know. Last year they brought in 17 UDFAs. I think that's what it means.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Majority of time Denver will cut a few street free agents that they signed to future contracts to make room for some more undrafted free agents. I think this does speak a little better to the volume of our depth signing less college undrafted free agents, and keep in mind we did have a higher number of draft picks this year then some years in the past. With PS adding 2 more roster spots this year and 2 more next year (for a total of 4 more) I feel like undrafted free agency will be even a bit more important. More of those guys are going to be on NFL rosters.

In two years there will be 128 more roster spots in the NFL... That is huge for undrafted free agents. I personally think we need to go back to the 12 round draft format. ;)