• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Underdog in Austin

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're a 2-3 point dog against Texas this week. I sure can't blame the oddsmakers. We haven't shown much this year, and one good game against Baylor isn't going to change many minds.

So what team shows up? Can we pull the upset?

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're a 2-3 point dog against Texas this week. I sure can't blame the oddsmakers. We haven't shown much this year, and one good game against Baylor isn't going to change many minds.

So what team shows up? Can we pull the upset?
:wtf2:.........the team is ranked #10 in the country..

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a good shot, depends if we can run the ball or not honestly.

Heard on radio today that some expect Grier to be a factor in the run game :L.
If that happens and he gets hurt... Im done, I will demand the firing of everyone in Morgantown including Gee. I may even become a fan of another school... possibly Maryland where better decisions than we that are made...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my understanding that Vegas oddsmakers give the home team a 3 pt cushion. So, in many ways if this game were being played on a neutral field, it would be considered a pick-em.

I don't know if the radio guys know whether there will be running plays for Grier or not. But, his chances of getting hurt by running read option are less than standing in a collapsing pocket.

When he shows defenses he's a threat to run, they have to account for him... and, that makes the running game more effective.

Huge game today! May be the biggest game of Dana's career!

Will better not suck...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my understanding that Vegas oddsmakers give the home team a 3 pt cushion. So, in many ways if this game were being played on a neutral field, it would be considered a pick-em.

I don't know if the radio guys know whether there will be running plays for Grier or not. But, his chances of getting hurt by running read option are less than standing in a collapsing pocket.

When he shows defenses he's a threat to run, they have to account for him... and, that makes the running game more effective.

Huge game today! May be the biggest game of Dana's career!

Will better not suck...
He did not suck...

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team played one of the most solid games since DH has been here.

Very impressed with how we ran the ball did not see that coming at all.

Next two games are winnable games, but against decent teams that can catch fire if we let them. We need to keep this intensity for the whole month.

LETS GO!!!!!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to get the win!!! Glad Grier got in on the two point play!!!!! Had that play failed, we would be talking today of how stupid it was to go for two!! Saw several deer yesterday, all too small (for now) a few weeks from now they would probably be big enough.......hope WVU can maintain the fire for the next two weeks, can't overlook TCU or OKST!!!! The B12 really needs to redo the back loaded schedules, have the expected top teams play the expected bottom teams the final week, ridiculous to play the same top team two weeks in a row......it would be horrible to drop another game and IAST head to the league championship game!!! Hopefully IAST drops another game! Let's GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did not suck...
He certainly did NOT suck!! He looked like himself! I watched the replay this morning, offense played great, defense was off a click, but Texas offense is not a slouch

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man... you were up late last night! You da man....

Watched the game for the 3rd time! God the officiating was criminal.. that 84 for Texas looks like he will be the next Megatron man was he OUTSTANDING..but nothing was better than Grier dropping that dime to Jennings. The shock in that stadium was unbelievable. Best part of it he didn’t celebrate he just walked down the field looked at Dana and said let’s do it ... cool hand luke shit...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the game for the 3rd time! God the officiating was criminal.. that 84 for Texas looks like he will be the next Megatron man was he OUTSTANDING..but nothing was better than Grier dropping that dime to Jennings. The shock in that stadium was unbelievable. Best part of it he didn’t celebrate he just walked down the field looked at Dana and said let’s do it ... cool hand luke shit...

I am not lying... I’ve probably watched the replay of the winning TD pass and 2 pt conversion 100 times today.

It cracked me up to hear Gus Johnson’s call of the play. I didn’t hear it when watching the game because me... the boy and the wife were all jumping up and down... screaming... high fiving... hugging...

Then I felt like I was going to puke and shit my pants waiting for the 2 pt conversion.

Loved watching replays of Dana talking to Will after the TD... “you wanna win the game? Let’s go win the game.”

Fucking Cool Hand Luke shit for sure...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just loved Herman crying wanting a flag for Grier celebrating.......he needs to watch the game, the incomplete pass to Sills that was replayed several times with the defender tackling him before the ball got there......the officials were clearly on Texas side, the two calls for the upside down horns was ridiculous. The Ohio State guys were talking about what a crybaby Herman has become, then talked about him ridiculing opposing players to their face last year.... PLEASE Mounties, don't overlook TCU and OKST!!!!!

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A friend of mine said it was the worst officiating they'd ever seen. I told them they clearly had forgotten Syracuse in 92

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A friend of mine said it was the worst officiating they'd ever seen. I told them they clearly had forgotten Syracuse in 92
I have said for a while now that officials need to work for the NCAA, not the leagues. Whether on purpose or not, the officials in every league seem to give the team higher in the standings, that could get into a big money bowl a LOT of breaks........

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said for a while now that officials need to work for the NCAA, not the leagues. Whether on purpose or not, the officials in every league seem to give the team higher in the standings, that could get into a big money bowl a LOT of breaks........

College football is kind of its own identity. There are NCAA rules for play and eligibility, but the NCAA doesn’t run college football.

I’m in favor of having a college football czar. Maybe a lot of issues like officiating could be handled better by a czar?

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football is kind of its own identity. There are NCAA rules for play and eligibility, but the NCAA doesn’t run college football.

I’m in favor of having a college football czar. Maybe a lot of issues like officiating could be handled better by a czar?

It wouldn't matter...the College game unfortunately is completely corrupt..its all about the money and the programs that feed the engine...or conferences for that matter...

Just take a look at the playoff rankings this week...LSU gets dominated and shut out at home, now is a 2 loss team and its #7

cg211

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU gets dominated and shut out at home
By `Bama... a pro team playing on Saturdays. Can't fault anyone in rating LSU where they are. Far more suspect would be WSU & Notre Dame IMO. No real quality wins for either.

As far as corruption in CFB & BB...Slaton is dead on - all about the money, sadly. It's going to require a total restructuring( dismantling) of the NCAA