• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uncle Lou: Owner "change" is "imminent.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks for the link. I like to listen to the Lou interviews.

key points that I liked to hear:
-Lou thinks Schneider is one of the top 5 goalies in the league and is very happy about his character. Thank god he's not another Bryz.
-Lou asked Kovy if he wants to be traded, and he said no. So it wasn't anything to do with the Devils that made him change.

and ofcourse the ownership situation

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Honestly, Cory is so good right now that no matter how good Marty plays, Schneids is going to take the starting job. He's too good, he's in his prime, he's a beast.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its good to hear that straight from Lou and not someone "close to the situation"..Im actually surprised he said that much towards it.

There were reports a few weeks ago that a South Jersey group was close to taking over majority ownership with Vanderbeek staying on with a minority stake. Same group that lent him 30 million awhile back to cover his debt.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it happens soon so this whole distraction is over with. It would be nice to have stability going into next year's free agency.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i'm glad he thinks so highly of cory. top 5 thats a big statement makes me feel a little better. has to go out and prove it now.

wonder if the new owners got a say in the UFA's we picked up

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm glad he thinks so highly of cory. top 5 thats a big statement makes me feel a little better. has to go out and prove it now.

wonder if the new owners got a say in the UFA's we picked up

Didn't Marty essentially say the same thing on draft day?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
dw i dunno if that would've worked this guy has 2 billion in value? holy shit! that would have to put him up there at the top somewhere on the nhl owners $$$

still if i hit that powerball i def would've bought out a box for the rest of my days. maybe even invite a few of you guys to the games.

i'd def fly dab in