• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: UNC vs. The U (Thursday Night)

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you're serious or obvious troll attempt..

Going on the road and playing at night is HARD. Especially in games like this, so I'll give Miami a pass on almost losing to a terrible UNC team, especially since two of their playmakers went down.

That said, there isn't a team in the ACC that would beat Ohio State on a neutral field.

apparently not obvious enough

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I should say that I have intentionally not read the other posts.

We played horribly and won. We could have easily lost this game. Congrats to UNC>

I still think we are a good team and have not played anywhere near our best. Way to step it up Dallas!

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Going on the road and playing at night is HARD. Especially in games like this, so I'll give Miami a pass on almost losing to a terrible UNC team, especially since two of their playmakers went down.

That said, there isn't a team in the ACC that would beat Ohio State on a neutral field.

:noidea: i dont know man. to say FSU or Clemson not beating OSU on a neutral field is a sure thing is pretty silly.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like your style, but can't believe you went there... Good luck, brah... Dis Buckeye fan is out.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down vote...:suds:

upvotegis9.gif

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freaking crap. Don't care how little talent we have. Shouldn't have lost that game. Coaching mistakes. Smh.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have the ball with a real chance to put the game away with 3rd and less than one yard and 25 seconds on the clock and time ticking away. You stand there and watch as your team OBVIOUSLY is confused in the huddle, but you do nothing. Yeah, this guy needs to be on food stamps somewhere.

Not confused. Terrible attempt at "trickeration" for no reason whatsoever.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really what the penalty was for though. We got a delay of game for not giving Miami enough time to prepare after the substitution according to the official.

But...looking at that angle it's third and two freaking inches. Two questions
1. WHY DO WE NEED TRICKERATION!?

2. Why wasn't it measured?

Last edited by a moderator:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I went to bed at half time. I knew UNC was not going to win this game. Fedora and Brenner are not our answer. I hope we didn't sign Fedora to a long contract because he should be gone by the end of next year, if not this year.

The Heels remind me of the Falcons. Not deep anywhere in talent, can't block and can't play defense.

Miami needs to fire their DB coach or their DC. That was the most piss poor I have seen safeties play in a very long time. And we still couldn't beat them.

Is this season over yet?

Is it time for basketball yet?

These guys are hopeless.