• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

unbelievable!

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i cannot believe the game i just saw. nd was both good AND lucky in the first quarter. then, they absolutely sucked for 3 quarters until their last possession. 2 overtimes later they actually pull it out. granted, clemson was not at their best. gotta be at least #2 now i think.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of ND teams of the past. when you went into the game expecting to win, and actually doing it. Maybe we can keep this up for the rest of the season.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they sucked for three quarters there would have been no overtime.

they made some mistakes, picked themselves up, dusted themselves off, particularly book, fought back and won it.

without the mistakes nd probably wouldn't have needed the 2 ot's.

hopefully this gives them some confidence.

they played like a champion today.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of ND teams of the past. when you went into the game expecting to win, and actually doing it. Maybe we can keep this up for the rest of the season.

need to keep book healthy. he is a gamer, bigtime.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they sucked for three quarters there would have been no overtime.

they made some mistakes, picked themselves up, dusted themselves off, particularly book, fought back and won it.

without the mistakes nd probably wouldn't have needed the 2 ot's.

hopefully this gives them some confidence.

they played like a champion today.
i SAID until their last possession.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i SAID until their last possession.
they scored 3 times in the second quarter, 2 times in the 4th quarter, ace,

if you absolutely suck against #1 for three quarters you get blown out.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

in the 2nd quarter 10 of those points 13 points were gifts ... not good play. they played like shit otherwise, as i said, until the last play of the fourth quarter. if you weren't such an asshole you'd know exactly what i meant. and clemson was missing 4 key players including the best qb in the college game. and that's why they didn't get blown out!
so suck it, dickhead.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This was not Rutgers. This was the #1 team in the country with the longest winning streak in the country. They had a second team QB that threw for 440 yards 2 TDS and 0 interceptions. This was a very good team, and we scored 47 points against them. And we stopped them when we needed to. No part of this game wasn’t great. ( if you are an ND fan)

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was not Rutgers. This was the #1 team in the country with the longest winning streak in the country. They had a second team QB that threw for 440 yards 2 TDS and 0 interceptions. This was a very good team, and we scored 47 points against them. And we stopped them when we needed to. No part of this game wasn’t great. ( if you are an ND fan)
most teams score a lot of point in a double overtime game. not THAT impressive.
the 2nd string qback threw for 440 yards and two touchdowns because of poor defense (tho the run defense was pretty great)
no, it wasn't rutgers, it also wasn't a clemson at full strength.
yes, a very good team, no question. the game was indeed great. doesn't change what i said tho.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the 2nd quarter 10 of those points 13 points were gifts ... not good play. they played like shit otherwise, as i said, until the last play of the fourth quarter. if you weren't such an asshole you'd know exactly what i meant. and clemson was missing 4 key players including the best qb in the college game. and that's why they didn't get blown out!
so suck it, dickhead.
so when they make good defensive plays, they are gifts? lol

the referees reversing a pi killed nd's 2nd to last drive in the 4th quarter.

DJ threw for 439 yards, 0 interceptions. most that's ever been thrown against nd. similar numbers last week, he can play.

clemson is extremely deep. when they have an injury they just trott some other part time starter out. they don't just leave a void on the playing field.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't see how any nd fan can do anything but appreciate today's effort against clemson. no, they didn't play perfect, but they fought their hearts out right to the end.

clemson is a very deep talented team as well.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't see how any nd fan can do anything but appreciate today's effort against clemson. no, they didn't play perfect, but they fought their hearts out right to the end.

clemson is a very deep talented team as well.
i get real tired when 'fans' insist on making their opponents seem like gods.
and btw, where did i suggest i didn't appreciate the game?

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get real tired when 'fans' insist on making their opponents seem like gods.
and btw, where did i suggest i didn't appreciate the game?
gods? it's just a football game, but clemson is #1 and perennial contender.

why so defensive? i don't recall mentioning you. :think:

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a great game. Clemson might not have been a full strength but not having Lawrence wasn't the problem. The issue was the loss of defensive players at LB and DT. However with how both the defensive and offensive lines played I'm not sure how much of a difference that would have made. Also the defense held the all time leading rusher of the ACC to 28 yards rushing clearly they game planed to stop the run and were willing to give up some passing yards. They actually averaged more yards per play than Clemson. Had they not had a three mistakes in the redzone and only gotten two field goals and one turnover this game has a much different feel to it.