• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unbeaten bubble teams

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stinks they go 8-0 and still dont make the play in game.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stinks they go 8-0 and still dont make the play in game.
Yup, the NBA did not expect that to happen. Oh well, this bubble shit is crazy from start to finish. But better than nothing...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom of the East is shit

Well....the Nets did manage 5-3 despite recruiting half their roster off the street this summer. Jacques Vaughn deserves coach of the year for that alone, lol.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really hoping the made it. I wanted to see the Booker/Dame battle.

Would've been a fun game for sure. Suns did it themselves before the bubble. If they had won a few more games for the shut down, they would be in the playoffs. They made they bed already and it was going to be tough to get in anyways.

Just glad they made it fun for those 8 games.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would've been a fun game for sure. Suns did it themselves before the bubble. If they had won a few more games for the shut down, they would be in the playoffs. They made they bed already and it was going to be tough to get in anyways.

Just glad they made it fun for those 8 games.

They were so much fun to watch. Hope they can carry it over to next season. It would be good to see the Suns back in the playoff mix.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were so much fun to watch. Hope they can carry it over to next season. It would be good to see the Suns back in the playoff mix.

Would have love to seen a series between the Suns and Lakers. The old hated days I had when the suns played the lakers would have been fun to have again. The other team I hated back then were the Bulls. Lakers and Bulls where the team I loved seeing the Suns beat(when it happened).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have love to seen a series between the Suns and Lakers. The old hated days I had when the suns played the lakers would have been fun to have again. The other team I hated back then were the Bulls. Lakers and Bulls where the team I loved seeing the Suns beat(when it happened).

Would have loved to see that. The Suns are actually my 2nd favorite team.

Funny story. I was supposed to be a Suns fan. I was born in Phoenix and 2 of my Aunts had Suns season tickets together back when the Suns were in the "Madhouse on McDowell".

My family had moved to California, but went back and visited regularly. When I was 8 (in 1970) and just starting to really get into sports. My Aunts took me to a Suns/Lakers game for my first ever professional basketball game. They figured I'd be a Suns fan like the rest of the family.

They do the introductions, out come Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West, etc. and I've been a Lakers fan ever since. I'm literally the only Lakers fan in the family. The rest are all Suns fans. lol