• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Un.Fucking.Believable.

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL made a playoff hype video that doesn’t include the Eagles

Is the league fucking serious with this shit? A playoff hype video, and you don't include the hottest team in the league who (need I remind you) is fresh off a SB victory just two seasons ago?

The fucking disrespect. People have gotten shot and their bodies dumped in the Delaware River over far less than this shit. Heads better roll over this. I mean find out who made this video and anyone affiliated with it and Goodell better make an example out of them.

Seconds in commercial for each playoff team (approximate):

49ers – 7
Saints – 7
Ravens – 7
Seahawks – 5
Chiefs – 5
Patriots – 4
Packers – 3
Texans – 3
Titans – 1
Bills – 0.5
Eagles – 0
Vikings – 0

Are they really putting us on the same level as Kirk fucking Cousins???? The Saints are literally one seed higher than us, and they're tied for the most time?!? Jesus H. Christ!!!!!!!!

Where the fuck is my blood pressure medicine

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SB victory is not “fresh”

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I noticed the Ravens in there some where.
Ok fine, but they were tied for the most time with 7 seconds. If we're the second hottest team in the league, we should be at least at 6.5 seconds, minimum 6 flat.

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you may be right! Hey @California Creme Puffs where are you originally from?
Originally from San Mateo, CA. Actually, me and Tom Brady went to high school together. I didn't play football, but we played varsity baseball together. Brady was our catcher; I played first base. I remember he would put vaseline on his zipper, and then after catching the first pitch of the game, he'd adjust his cup while rubbing a dab of vaseline and placing a big glob on the baseball before throwing it back. And then there were the corked bats, bribery of umpires, usage of greenies, and don't even get me started on the anabolic steroid injections. Before games, he used to lay flat on the dugout bench, butt-naked, and have two different trainers inject shit into multiple different veins in his ass and back simultaneously.

We won states in '95 so I didn't really care, but let's just say I wasn't exactly surprised after Spygate, Deflate Gate, etc. came out. Really helps explain the "six" Super Bowls too.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally from San Mateo, CA. Actually, me and Tom Brady went to high school together. I didn't play football, but we played varsity baseball together. Brady was our catcher; I played first base. I remember he would put vaseline on his zipper, and then after catching the first pitch of the game, he'd adjust his cup while rubbing a dab of vaseline and placing a big glob on the baseball before throwing it back. And then there were the corked bats, bribery of umpires, usage of greenies, and don't even get me started on the anabolic steroid injections. Before games, he used to lay flat on the dugout bench, butt-naked, and have two different trainers inject shit into multiple different veins in his ass and back simultaneously.

We won states in '95 so I didn't really care, but let's just say I wasn't exactly surprised after Spygate, Deflate Gate, etc. came out. Really helps explain the "six" Super Bowls too.

hahaha. Great story bro. It’s too bad that you’re not a REAL Eagles fan!! Only people who grew up in philly are REAL eagles fans. Since you grew up in CA you’re a fake ass fan.

I bet you didn’t know that, right?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like we have another GNGer

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings deserved to be on that video more than the Eagles did. Better record, wrapped up a playoff spot earlier and won head-to-head.

All that being said, Who gives a shit? It's a stupid hype video that nobody will remember on Monday.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's because the Eagles, well, you know, suck :noidea:

You can be damn sure if the Cowboys somehow overcame they're own suckiness and stumbled their way into the playoffs they'd be front and center in that thing even though they wouldn't have deserved it any more than the Eagles do. That will always be the difference between the two franchises

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did have dudes riding horses though so Cowboy fans can pretend that was about them