• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UK's Decade MLB Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get a 6 to 6 tie how about we have Mr stats @blstoker be the tie breaker?

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post is going to be about me bitching so just a warning.

It truly is Friday the 13 for me. Wife went to work so just the kids and I. Nationals lose. 9pm daughter wakes so I change and feed her. 11pm dog starts barking wakes baby. 1:15am dog continues barking so let him outside where he doesn't do anything but dig a big fucking hole in the yard. I get him back in the cage and lay down. Something I ate is messing with my stomach so got the runs. Take some pain meds cuz my back, knee and neck are killing me. 1:40am Daughter wakes and I give her a bottle. Then back to the bathroom. 2am dog barks again as I just get to sleep. 2:30-3:00 daughter crying. Finally house is quiet at 3:15 and asleep .... nope 3:30 I hear son screaming. I rush to see what's up. He is in his bathroom and his entire face is covered in blood. He has picked his nose and it started bleeding. The sink, floor, his hands, shirt and face are covered in blood. I have a mental freak out in my head but stay calm in front of him and sing a goofy song while washing his face and hands to make him relax and stop crying. After getting him cleaned up I put him in bed but wait I notice his pj's are wet he has wet the bed. So out of the bed and get him in clean spider man underwear and he is back asleep. So I head back to bed but stop off at the restroom again. Wife gives me permission to call off work today but we can't afford it not like I make any money anyways. Plus I have 4 kids scheduled for ISS today so you all have a wonderful Friday the 13th and hope it starts and finishes a lot better then mine.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It truly is Friday the 13 for me. Wife went to work so just the kids and I. Nationals lose. 9pm daughter wakes so I change and feed her. 11pm dog starts barking wakes baby. 1:15am dog continues barking so let him outside where he doesn't do anything but dig a big fucking hole in the yard. I get him back in the cage and lay down. Something I ate is messing with my stomach so got the runs. Take some pain meds cuz my back, knee and neck are killing me. 1:40am Daughter wakes and I give her a bottle. Then back to the bathroom. 2am dog barks again as I just get to sleep. 2:30-3:00 daughter crying. Finally house is quiet at 3:15 and asleep .... nope 3:30 I hear son screaming. I rush to see what's up. He is in his bathroom and his entire face is covered in blood. He has picked his nose and it started bleeding. The sink, floor, his hands, shirt and face are covered in blood. I have a mental freak out in my head but stay calm in front of him and sing a goofy song while washing his face and hands to make him relax and stop crying. After getting him cleaned up I put him in bed but wait I notice his pj's are wet he has wet the bed. So out of the bed and get him in clean spider man underwear and he is back asleep. So I head back to bed but stop off at the restroom again. Wife gives me permission to call off work today but we can't afford it not like I make any money anyways. Plus I have 4 kids scheduled for ISS today so you all have a wonderful Friday the 13th and hope it starts and finishes a lot better then mine.

safVZ4.gif

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn, that sucks man. Remember though, you have a beautiful family and a roof over your head and food on the table so it could be worse! Hope your day is getting better!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Milk