• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UK's Decade MLB Draft : CHAT

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think they will be OK, I think they will be bout 9-7. They went young in the secondary, younger on OL, I think they are a good draft and FA or two from being a great team
0-5 may net y'all a good young QB
0-5 isn't bad. Try being 3-2 and knowing you have less talent around you than other 0-5 teams. You should be grateful for being a terrible team that knows they are a terrible team and is trying to improve in the future.

Yeah, but the niners spent the last 3 first round picks on linemen and they still have no pass rush. Coverage has been bad at times, but it's improving. And Reuben Foster looks like he might be back this week which I'm excited for. I think Bow and Hyde could be on the way out soon though.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-5 isn't bad. Try being 3-2 and knowing you have less talent around you than other 0-5 teams. You should be grateful for being a terrible team that knows they are a terrible team and is trying to improve in the future.
Yeah... they can't even get tanking right...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devil and I were just talking about NFL GM misses. I remember watching the draft and going nuts when the Cowboys were OTC with Randy Moss on the board, and then Jerry takes Greg Ellis. Here's my opinion, granted as a Cowboys fan. If Jerry had gotten past his little pecker and kept Jimmy, and if they'd added Moss to Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin, Novacek, Allen, etc, they win 5-6 instead of 3. Two of the dumbest moves of all time.

I hate talking about draft day misses. Football is a situational sport. A player finds success where they are. For example, David Carr. He was the clear best QB in that draft anyone who needed a QB and had that pick would have drafted him with that pick. But because it was Houston with an epically bad offensive line he never had a chance.

it's so much harder for a player at any position to go to a team that is not prepared to use that player at his best talents.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate talking about draft day misses. Football is a situational sport. A player finds success where they are. For example, David Carr. He was the clear best QB in that draft anyone who needed a QB and had that pick would have drafted him with that pick. But because it was Houston with an epically bad offensive line he never had a chance.

it's so much harder for a player at any position to go to a team that is not prepared to use that player at his best talents.

Agree. Alex Smith looked like a complete bust early on in his career. Norv was able to bring something out of him but then Singletary wanted to start Troy Smith over him. Harbaugh set him straight and he's flourishing right now under Andy Reid. If you would have told me in the Singletary era that Alex Smith would be in the MVP conversation eventually, I would have told you to stop taking all of Nos' drugs.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear I saw that John Franco was taken...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... Ritz took him

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll take 3-2 ALL day

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the jets beat the patriots this weekend then I will reevaluate. Maybe they are not that bad of a team.

I mean honestly the Browns should have won. They fumbled on the 4, threw a pick on the 3 and missed two FG's. I think the Jets and Browns are fucked for some time in the future

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean honestly the Browns should have won. They fumbled on the 4, threw a pick on the 3 and missed two FG's. I think the Jets and Browns are fucked for some time in the future

Browns know how to lose. They just pay off their kicker to miss field goals. Jets need to find ways to lose. Not ways to win.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your just upset you didn't take my bet.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devil and I were just talking about NFL GM misses. I remember watching the draft and going nuts when the Cowboys were OTC with Randy Moss on the board, and then Jerry takes Greg Ellis. Here's my opinion, granted as a Cowboys fan. If Jerry had gotten past his little pecker and kept Jimmy, and if they'd added Moss to Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin, Novacek, Allen, etc, they win 5-6 instead of 3. Two of the dumbest moves of all time.
I didn't know the Yankees drafted.John Elway over Tony Gwynn. Until I saw that the other day.