• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uhh, Where is Everybody?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There aren't near as many people on since Ray left; there are usually only a few people on when I log on while there used to be tons. The quality of the board seems to have suffered a bit.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, I know you guys all missed me.. I'm not a big off-season guy since I am more consumed with baseball. Can't believe pre-season is 3 weeks away

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of people not being here, where's our resident troll, the one who musT noT be named? Did he get the :badmin: ?

It's sort of weird not having anyone here to make us pay the troll toll in order to get to our special hole (of the internet)

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of people not being here, where's our resident troll, the one who musT noT be named? Did he get the :badmin: ?

It's sort of weird not having anyone here to make us pay the troll toll in order to get to our special hole (of the internet)

Whoa, looks like he got banned for a few alternate accounts. Just ran into this on the Site Announcements section:

"Mozart seems to have multiple personalities using TobyTyler and Keonekapu and GluteusMaximus and Mozart sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!"

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa, looks like he got banned for a few alternate accounts. Just ran into this on the Site Announcements section:

"Mozart seems to have multiple personalities using TobyTyler and Keonekapu and GluteusMaximus and Mozart sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!"

Good. Hope it's forever. Biggest d-bag on the board. Only poster I had blocked.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've only begun posting more frequently over the past several days so i apologize for being naive by not being on board, but wtf happened to Ray?

Also glad to see that Nolan is gone. One of the most annoying bigots to have posted on here and on the old boards over at ESPN. Can't believe there were a couple of regs on here who actually agreed with this cat.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just noticed that your name is green. Congrats! :clap:

I know we had some tough times together, but don't ban me please! We're cool right? :hug: :suds:

We are good, man. :suds:

Yeah, RD, like sjballer I was also wondering how that went down as well, pray tell?

:pop2:

Hammer needed a few more mods and I accepted. Not really all that sexy.

SeattleNinersFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good. Hope it's forever. Biggest d-bag on the board. Only poster I had blocked.

TT/NN was the only guy I ever had blocked as well. I am not going to get rid of my block just in case he comes back, you know kind of like an infestation of roaches. They just keep coming back no matter what you do.:noidea:

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NolanNonsense was a complete tool at times but he was like your drunk uncle that always would embarrass you in front of your friends you wanted to punch him in the face at times but he was our village idiot and that always was worth something in my book.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know if ChrisPozz absence is anything more than him being busy? He hasn't posted for almost 6 weeks.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know if ChrisPozz absence is anything more than him being busy? He hasn't posted for almost 6 weeks.

He like many others didn't like the Ray fiasco so he has been around as much. I think he still comes to the Hoop every now and then but doesn't post as much. Hopefully with TC about to start and the new season he will be around more but only time will tell.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He like many others didn't like the Ray fiasco so he has been around as much. I think he still comes to the Hoop every now and then but doesn't post as much. Hopefully with TC about to start and the new season he will be around more but only time will tell.

I hope your right and he does have a more frequent presence here again.

Speaking of Ray, does anyone know if he is still debating a return or if that's a done deal?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pozz ,Bingo, Ray? I chose this site after ESPN because I liked this 9ers board ,it was never about the general board. I hope they come back when the season starts.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im here, ready for the season.