• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uh...

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just reminded of a Texas game in Austin once...guys sitting behind me were a couple Michigan fans, in Austin for something or another and decided to come to the game. We talked for awhile about football.

We were next to the steps/aisle, and there was a parade of young ladies in paper thin little sun dresses and cowboy boots marching up and down the steps.

After about 10 minutes of this, one of the guys behind me nudges me and says, "we dont got ANYTHING like this back home"

I laughed

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just reminded of a Texas game in Austin once...guys sitting behind me were a couple Michigan fans, in Austin for something or another and decided to come to the game. We talked for awhile about football.

We were next to the steps/aisle, and there was a parade of young ladies in paper thin little sun dresses and cowboy boots marching up and down the steps.

After about 10 minutes of this, one of the guys behind me nudges me and says, "we dont got ANYTHING like this back home"

I laughed
So are MaizeandBlue and Trustmeimright as dumb in person as they seem to be on here? :noidea:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are MaizeandBlue and Trustmeimright as dumb in person as they seem to be on here? :noidea:

well, I wouldn't go so far as to say that, but I will say it's a small world. :thumb: