• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ugh.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bob and jvr actually might do it.. they NEED a goalie and burke is emphatuated with jvr.. but he's also emphatuated with schenn.. so i dno

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bob and jvr actually might do it.. they NEED a goalie and burke is emphatuated with jvr.. but he's also emphatuated with schenn.. so i dno

From the sounds coming out of Anaheim, it appears that there entire roster is up for trade. Toronto could package a deal to get Hiller and a solid scorer like Perry or Getzlaf. I still like Ryan but the cost would be too much. I think a Schenn would be a better pickup. Perhaps a 3 way trade Anaheim, Toronto, and Philly. I'll be back to figure out cap and how this could work for all of us.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the sounds coming out of Anaheim, it appears that there entire roster is up for trade. Toronto could package a deal to get Hiller and a solid scorer like Perry or Getzlaf. I still like Ryan but the cost would be too much. I think a Schenn would be a better pickup. Perhaps a 3 way trade Anaheim, Toronto, and Philly. I'll be back to figure out cap and how this could work for all of us.

jvr, bob, and toronto's 1st to anaheim.. getz and hiller to toronto.. schenn to philly.. kinda makes sense for everyone? the ducks get younger for a rebuild, toronto gets a top line center that they've been looking for and a goalie.. philly gets a d-man

not sure if the salary works there, but that could work?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jvr, bob, and toronto's 1st to anaheim.. getz and hiller to toronto.. schenn to philly.. kinda makes sense for everyone? the ducks get younger for a rebuild, toronto gets a top line center that they've been looking for and a goalie.. philly gets a d-man

not sure if the salary works there, but that could work?

Let's get Homer on the phone awaz. This deal would work. Not sure who has a NTC on their contracts?

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ok guys calm down, JVR 2 goals tonight and an assist, you heard it here first!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get Homer on the phone awaz. This deal would work. Not sure who has a NTC on their contracts?

as far as i know, none of them do.. but i cant claim to be knowledgeable of other team's NTC's

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd still make a deal for Luke. I don't care who it is, maybe Briere that lost fucking guy right now.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briere & bryz for Schenn & a 2nd. Solves all our financhial problems. Then call Van about Schneider. :-D

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Briere even play tonight?

aside from bryz i thought he was the only flyer that played poorly.. way to go guys.. top 2 paid guys that finished the game (fingers crossed on timo) were the worst players on the team tonight.. sweet.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bryz and Briere showed up today, allthough Briere can't fight worth shit, but he was a true Flyer tonight. I thought Bryz was alright against the Hawks to with the exception of the Seabrook goal, that game was a track meet. I'm with Mania they need to keep on playing Bryz.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryz and Briere showed up today, allthough Briere can't fight worth shit, but he was a true Flyer tonight. I thought Bryz was alright against the Hawks to with the exception of the Seabrook goal, that game was a track meet. I'm with Mania they need to keep on playing Bryz.

I'm surprised Kerr you didn't stuff the Briere stuff with me. The man finally came to play today. Of course of all days, I fucking benched Briere in my fantasy league today. What the fuck Danny! Congrats you fucker!:hdn:

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm surprised Kerr you didn't stuff the Briere stuff with me. The man finally came to play today. Of course of all days, I fucking benched Briere in my fantasy league today. What the fuck Danny! Congrats you fucker!:hdn:

I was just being a jackass after the winter classic, believe me I usually don't care, but Briere has paid his dues just from what he has done in the playoffs.