• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UFC on Fox - Round 2

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A great lineup of fights tonight. Any predictions? Here's mine:

Rashad over Davis via Decision (I hate Rashad, but I want him to win so he can get his face split in two by Bones Jones. Davis will give him everything he can handle but Rashads superior lay and pray will land him the victory)

Sonnen over Bisping via KO late in the second (I dislike Sonnen, but I hate Bisping and I want to see him hurt. I think Sonnen is in the best shape of his life and will pour it on)

Weidman over Maia via submission in the 2nd

Dunham over Lentz - decision (probably a boring fight)

Russo over Einemo via submission in the 3rd (This is the hardest one to predict for me. Russo is better at submitting and Einemo's long arms may play against him so I give the nod to Russo. However, at any given point Einemo could knock him out could. Could be interesting)

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was right predicting all of the winners and losers but not correct in every matchup's finish, not even close. Rashad over Davis in a decision was correct. Dunham over Lents was probably the most exciting fight of the night and Weidma/Maia was the most boring. Also, as much as I hate to say it, Bisping held his own and deserves to be held as a top tier fighter even though I doubt he'll ever be champion in the division.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great night of fights. Even with the last minute changes of the fight card earlier in the week.