• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UDFA wish list

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look guys , most of us here have put our best "guesses" as to who we were going to take . i think i had one player right , last season 3 .

most of us know that paid professionals know more then us and we have access to information onlt on promo videos and general game tapes of games not coaches film

but why have a board if we cant talk about players we like or dislike ? i dont agree with dean on his position on our draft but he put his ideas "out there" while others copped out and didnt give much of an opinion at all

when asked about draft grades they put stuff like "we wont know for 3 years " . most people here gave the grade and put it out there

my feelings on the draft is the team addressed the needs .perhaps not with the players each and every one of us thought but they did it

we will see soon enough how they pan out

Are you running for office? That seemed nice for everyone. You got my vote Dad.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you seem to miss my real point. Where do you and everybody else really get our information? We get it from the talking heads who are not nearly as good at evaluation as a scout. You say things such as Yankey is great because I have seen him play but let me ask you this...Did you record every one of his games, zoom in on his footwork and hand placement, watch his waist bend, his push, and his punch? Did you look at various angles to make sure you didn't miss something from the previous angle? That's what scouts do and WE do not have access to the equipment of the game film to do this. That is why at least 10 Gs (I say at least 10 because I'm not going to go look again and I can't remember how many were taken before Long) were taken before Yankey even though some of the "talking heads" had him as the best.
and heres my point, nfl scouts have access to all this info and still fuck up pick after pick but you still choose to only bash the talking heads who have less access to this info. look at all the skins picks that didnt work out. a lot has to do with us developing them but you cant say that every time. if someone sucks its on that player and sometimes on the skins development system. if they didnt fit the scheme then the skins are dumb for drafting them. i will continue to bash the talking heads and the nfl scouts equally. when i brought up polian being a gm i also said he spent time as a scout too.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and heres my point, nfl scouts have access to all this info and still fuck up pick after pick but you still choose to only bash the talking heads who have less access to this info. look at all the skins picks that didnt work out. a lot has to do with us developing them but you cant say that every time. if someone sucks its on that player and sometimes on the skins development system. if they didnt fit the scheme then the skins are dumb for drafting them. i will continue to bash the talking heads and the nfl scouts equally. when i brought up polian being a gm i also said he spent time as a scout too.

Again, I don't only bash the "talking heads." I am just not going to bash the scouts 24 hours after a draft because people like you listen to "talking heads."

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to bash no one well maybe just gkekoa because who really knows right now how these guys will do. I question their picking but like some people already stated they have more info them i do.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are good. No one is mad a dean or country and I don't think they are mad at anyone. No name calling etc. I agree everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it's wrong. :lol: Just kidding.