• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyrann Mathieu

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If Janoris Jenkins can go in the 2nd, I'd think Mathieu can go in the 7th. We'll see how he does at the combine.

Agreed.

I would be surprised if he goes undrafted especially if it's a team like ours that already has a lot of depth.

If I'm a GM with a team that has a fairly set roster then my 5-7th picks would be roll of the dice picks because it's unlikely those picks are going to make the roster so you might as well grab talent and hope you can coach it up into something.

Our 7th round pick Cam Johnson is a perfect example in a guy that had talent but baggage.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will NEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVER understand how these idiots get caught smoking weed. How stupid do you have to be? I mean, seriously. Anybody want to hazard a guess at what his Wonderlic is going to be? I'm guessing he runs a sub 5. And I don't want to hear about how he has a reading disability, either. He has an intelligence disability.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will NEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVER understand how these idiots get caught smoking weed. How stupid do you have to be? I mean, seriously. Anybody want to hazard a guess at what his Wonderlic is going to be? I'm guessing he runs a sub 5. And I don't want to hear about how he has a reading disability, either. He has an intelligence disability.

This times a thousand!

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

College kids. :charlie: