• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two Cowards and a bigot

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Independent contractors don't have employee privileges and rights. They are subject to their contracts.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take that to mean you have no response and you accept that I am right. Very noble of you.

If you're that stupid , go ahead, but anyone with any business background knows I'm right, I just don't waste time explaining it to people who's goal is to be a cashier at McDonalds....:whistle:

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you're that stupid , go ahead, but anyone with any business background knows I'm right, I just don't waste time explaining it to people who's goal is to be a cashier at McDonalds....:whistle:

Unfortunately you didn't talk about business at all. You went on rants about Barkley and Jonathan Martin. This situation is nothing like those two situations. Instead of actually discussing the situation when your pov was challenged you resorted to personal insults. You lack the ability to stay on topic and think critically. You better come up with some better insults because that's all you seem capable of contributing to the discussion, and your insults thus far have been uncreative and lame.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Since some of these things he claims happened in meetings and in front of other players I would like to hear someone that was part of those meetings confirm it even if it's anonymously.

I don't have a reason to not believe Kluwe but I also don't have a reason to believe him either. He could be telling the truth or he could've came up with a story to completely screw over an ex special team coach the he felt screwed him over.

If he is telling the truth I will say I have issues with him calling Frazier and Spielman cowards considering he didn't speak out when all of these things happened to protect his job. So what makes Frazier and Spielman cowards for wanting to avoid distractions to protect their jobs while he was doing the same exact thing by not speaking out to protect his job.

The fact of the matter is he was an average punter at best and wasn't worth the money when he was easily replaceable with a cheaper and younger option. His outspokenness didn't help him keep his job but if he was a top tier punter he would have 0 issues being employed by an NFL team now.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's highly emotional like a woman.

its simple, the sodomites will not be satisfied until people are having their lives destroyed for not deeming their behavior satisfactory.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its simple, the sodomites will not be satisfied until people are having their lives destroyed for not deeming their behavior satisfactory.

I'm surprised so many people from the Seattle area on this site are at least a little homophobic. I would have expected the opposite. Seattle is a pretty progressive city.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I find bull shit about Kluwe's claim. He says that the owner, Zygi Wilf, came to him with support for his cause. If the coaches are giving you a hard time, why do you not seek out said owner who supports your cause? If you worked at a normal job and your supervisor was harassing you, you would go up the chain of command, no?

And if he didn't have evidence that's why?

A good owner doesn't micromanage personnel decisions anyways.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagreeing with homosexuality = bigot and homophobe. :L

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kind of. Why does what other people do matter to you? I hope you wouldn't start having sex with men if society said that only homosexual relationships are normal. You can't control who you are attracted to.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You realize, per the article's claims, the guy he called a bigot said homosexuals should be rounded up and shit?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize, per the article's claims, the guy he called a bigot said homosexuals should be rounded up and shit?

its sensationalist BS.

the coaches probably made fun of him for being so openly pro sodomite and NOBODY is going to give a rats ass if he complains about that. its typical guy behavior to accuse other guys of being gay as a joke. He probably didnt like it but knew that if he complained about typical guy behavior he would be laughed at so he sensationalized it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know that. You have no idea what went on in that locker room.

You're making assumptions solely on the grounds that they fit your hate better.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it you were at the meeting?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This thread is still alive?

There are a ton of players who support gay marriage. The ones who are good don't get cut. This guy is a big, baby bitch.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know that. You have no idea what went on in that locker room.

You're making assumptions solely on the grounds that they fit your hate better.

Hate aint the word, its more like disgust. Have you seen the typical sodomite? Nobody you would want to be seen in public with.