• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: twins at sox

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sox just need to hang on until they get their best players back.

Tim Anderson is still our best player. Every time that dude goes up to the plate...Not only do I believe he is going to get a hit...His demeanor/approach/presence EMPOWERS that belief.

There's a pretty short list in a long line of Sox players I've watched over the years I can say that about.

He flipped a bat once and that makes the mediots and old crotcheties mad. So those kind will have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the "top of the game" recognition for him.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Anderson is still our best player. Every time that dude goes up to the plate...Not only do I believe he is going to get a hit...His demeanor/approach/presence EMPOWERS that belief.

There's a pretty short list in a long line of Sox players I've watched over the years I can say that about.

He flipped a bat once and that makes the mediots and old crotcheties mad. So those kind will have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the "top of the game" recognition for him.
Not quite ready to give up Pito as our top player, but there's little doubt that Timmay has become the face of the franchise and is the straw that stirs the drink. Are those enough clichés for one sentence?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite ready to give up Pito as our top player, but there's little doubt that Timmay has become the face of the franchise and is the straw that stirs the drink. Is that enough clichés for one sentence?

Robert has pure talent that will surpass most likely. Abreu has a proven record that Timmy will need more years to match. Moncada/Eloy/Vaughn all have the talent, but they're not even close when you consider on-field production (the last being way too early to tell).

Comparing him to a pitcher in terms of impact is difficult, as always, due to the 1/5 days thing...

But there's really not much argument.

Anyone who even sniffs mentioning that f*cking catcher will get a thumb bitten at them.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love that guy but Abreu is their most reliably good position player. But no one is really light years ahead, all of Anderson, Abreu, Jimenez, Robert, Moncada are the 'best' position players...

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree TA and Jose are the best players. I was trying to ironical you blithering literalist!