• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TT v. Shitside- Most Popular (and annoying) Thread 2019/20 Season Style

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree....so the 4 years prior were a waste. As someone has told you. Glad you are finally on board.

and, me pointing out you kicked your own ass is not me telling you how smart I think I am.

It sort of does, you’re just not smart enough to comprehend it.

If your opinion is that you are the thread ‘ass kicker’, great.
Run with it.

By the comments I see directed at you by the vast majority here, nobody sees what you see.

We see a whiney bitch whose life goal is to try to argue all day.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sort of does, you’re just not smart enough to comprehend it.

If your opinion is that you are the thread ‘ass kicker’, great.
Run with it.

By the comments I see directed at you by the vast majority here, nobody sees what you see.

We see a whiney bitch whose life goal is to try to argue all day.
signed,

the guy arguing with you all day.

Actually, I said you kicked your own ass, not that I kicked your ass. Stay focused and if you are having issues with comprehension my offer is always there to help.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
signed,

the guy arguing with you all day.

Actually, I said you kicked your own ass, not that I kicked your ass. Stay focused and if you are having issues with comprehension my offer is always there to help.

Actually not arguing with you, but please continue to ask the same questions over and over , hoping for an answer so you can argue.
I think arguing is your p0rn.

Still waiting for you to accept the bet.
Should be easy pickings if I so called kicked my own ass.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually not arguing with you, but please continue to ask the same questions over and over , hoping for an answer so you can argue.
I think arguing is your p0rn.

Still waiting for you to accept the bet.
Should be easy pickings if I so called kicked my own ass.
You want me to accept a bet based on the opinion of one poster with an agenda?

You made a silly comment that was borderline obscene (some would probably call it obscene). You don't want to own it and for some reason also cannot let it go.

Had you compared Browns' fans supporting Garrett to Germans supporting Hitler would that also have been OK in the world according to TurnUP? Maybe to the families of serial killers supporting the killer?

You are priceless.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want me to accept a bet based on the opinion of one poster with an agenda?

You made a silly comment that was borderline obscene (some would probably call it obscene). You don't want to own it and for some reason also cannot let it go.

Had you compared Browns' fans supporting Garrett to Germans supporting Hitler would that also have been OK in the world according to TurnUP? Maybe to the families of serial killers supporting the killer?

You are priceless.

What did I post that was obscene?
Quote it please.

Who has an agenda?
I said let the board mod determine who is full of shit. I already know.

You can post citing Hitler, mass murderers , pedophiles or whoever you want, its irrelevant to my post.

Anyone who supports or defends them is a fucked up as the fans supporting a 280 lb man hitting another man with a heavy helmet which could have killed him.
I never once compared the crimes as you claim.

If you support any of the above, you are in the same category of stupid.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I post that was obscene?
Quote it please.

Who has an agenda?
I said let the board mod determine who is full of shit. I already know.

You can post citing Hitler, mass murderers , pedophiles or whoever you want, its irrelevant to my post.

Anyone who supports or defends them is a fucked up as the fans supporting a 280 lb man hitting another man with a heavy helmet which could have killed him.
I never once compared the crimes as you claim.

If you support any of the above, you are in the same category of stupid.
You said you never once compared them...then compared them again. Please, please, please never change.

And it seems you still don't get there is a difference between a fan excusing Garrett's actions - a guy who was provoked on the field to do a completely over the line act, and a fan making excuses for Paterno and PSU, who allowed the r*pe of his players to go on for years.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you never once compared them...then compared them again. Please, please, please never change.

And it seems you still don't get there is a difference between a fan excusing Garrett's actions - a guy who was provoked on the field to do a completely over the line act, and a fan making excuses for Paterno and PSU, who allowed the r*pe of his players to go on for years.

Theres no excuse to be, or overlook the actions of a ped0phile. There is no excuse to justify a player using another players helmet as a weapon against him and beat him over the head.
Provoked is bullshit, and nobody really knows what lead up to it.

If your daughter ( just an example), went out dressed scantily, and got r8ped, did she in any way provoke the attacker, or is the rapist just a criminal who doesn’t belong in society?

Also, does someone pay you to write the same thing over and over?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you are so sure that I've compared them, never once did, then please accept my bet.
The FACT that you won't proves what?
A. You are full of shit.
B. A 30 day ban would KILL you. And your wife would prob kill @trojanfan12 cause she'd have to deal with your insanity for the hours you are normally here.
C. You're just THAT stupid.
D. All of the above (which is my vote).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres no excuse to be, or overlook the actions of a ped0phile. There is no excuse to justify a player using another players helmet as a weapon against him and beat him over the head.
Provoked is bullshit, and nobody really knows what lead up to it.

If your daughter ( just an example), went out dressed scantily, and got r8ped, did she in any way provoke the attacker, or is the rapist just a criminal who doesn’t belong in society?

Also, does someone pay you to write the same thing over and over?
please never change

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are so sure that I've compared them, never once did, then please accept my bet.
The FACT that you won't proves what?
A. You are full of shit.
B. A 30 day ban would KILL you. And your wife would prob kill @trojanfan12 cause she'd have to deal with your insanity for the hours you are normally here.
C. You're just THAT stupid.
D. All of the above (which is my vote).
you compared sticking up for a football player who hit a guy over the head (single act) to sticking up for a coach/school who allowed raping of kids over a period of years.

Never mind in "sticking up for the football player" I said he went way over the line and needed a long suspension.

Please never change

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please never change

Says the moron getting banned from a sports thread

please change cause your act is old and tiring and im smelling a perma ban if you dont.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you compared sticking up for a football player who hit a guy over the head (single act) to sticking up for a coach/school who allowed raping of kids over a period of years.

Never mind in "sticking up for the football player" I said he went way over the line and needed a long suspension.

Please never change

You are so weak minded that you’ll defend/justify a criminal action just because the criminal plays on a team you like.

#pitiful

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so weak minded that you’ll defend/justify a criminal action just because the criminal plays on a team you like.

#pitiful
you are all over the place and deflecting as usual. I said Garrett deserved to be suspended and went way overboard.

ONLY disagreement we are having is you cannot wrap your head around there being a difference if a fanbase stuck up for a player who hit another player after being provoked or if they stuck up for a coach/school who allowed the raping of kids for years.

And FTR, many from PSU were actually charged. Myles was not. This is fact.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone defending Garrett's actions should be hit over the head with a helmet. I don't care what led up to him losing his mind. He used very bad judgement. And if anyone else thinks differently loosen your homer goggles.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone defending Garrett's actions should be hit over the head with a helmet. I don't care what led up to him losing his mind. He used very bad judgement. And if anyone else thinks differently loosen your homer goggles.
Here's a flash. all the actions were not mutually exclusive. He did, in fact, go well over the top (or lost his mind) and deserved a severe punishment.

But that does not change the fact Rudolph overreacted not once, but twice, and Garrett's reaction was the result of Rudolph's actions.

Read the first part again before you comment.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a flash. all the actions were not mutually exclusive. He did, in fact, go well over the top (or lost his mind) and deserved a severe punishment.

But that does not change the fact Rudolph overreacted not once, but twice, and Garrett's reaction was the result of Rudolph's actions.

Read the first part again before you comment.

"read the first part again before you comment" :L

I did read the entire comment. You're just :crazy:

Rudolph wasn't innocent but his actions don't excuse Garrett's. First you defended Hunt by saying you didn't think what he did was that bad. You've defended Freddie's very questionable play calling. And now you're defending Garrett's actions.

Stop being such a blind homer. You simply don't like it when people disagree with you.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"read the first part again before you comment" :L

I did read the entire comment. You're just :crazy:

Rudolph wasn't innocent but his actions don't excuse Garrett's. First you defended Hunt by saying you didn't think what he did was that bad. You've defended Freddie's very questionable play calling. And now you're defending Garrett's actions.

Stop being such a blind homer. You simply don't like it when people disagree with you.
were those emojis directed at your own comments? You get you are arguing when I said the same thing you did.....Rudolph not innocent but Garrett was over-the-top.

And, yes, I didn't think what Hunt did was as bad as many make it out. Would love to know the play call of Freddie's I defended.

Not sure what this has to do with your hero thinking it's the same for a fan base to defend Garrett as it would be paterno/PSU.

You are priceless, little fella.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were those emojis directed at your own comments? You get you are arguing when I said the same thing you did.....Rudolph not innocent but Garrett was over-the-top.

And, yes, I didn't think what Hunt did was as bad as many make it out. Would love to know the play call of Freddie's I defended.

Not sure what this has to do with your hero thinking it's the same for a fan base to defend Garrett as it would be paterno/PSU.

You are priceless, little fella.

You defended Freddie's decision to throw the ball late in the 1st half vs. the Seahawks. And you're the only one that thinks what Hunt did in that Cleveland hotel wasn't that bad.

Little fella? It's bizarre that you think you're better than everyone yet on the vast majority of your useless comments you always have to end it with some kinda petty insult. Myself, trojanfan12, CL67, Mecca, Turnup, DJ, msgkings, shaqdaddy, tlance- all people in the NBA threads you've had issues with. Yet in your mind it's always everyone else. Keep those petty insults rolling. It's what you're best at.