• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TT v. Shitside- Most Popular (and annoying) Thread 2019/20 Season Style

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t the Heat get Meyers Leonard at center now? He was another beast out of Illinois. How’s he doin? Hell I need to watch some Heat games

He's playing his role. Hitting the 3 ball which he is good at.

Zero complaints.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its true, but to imply both franchises were left in the same starting position is ridiculous.
Both have serious cap issues for trying to compete while Lebron was around. Cavs still had one star in Love. Heat still had Wade. Heat also in a FA destination city.

How was the Heat situation so much more dire?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bam is better
Great.....other than getting more assists and outplaying him once on what are you basing this? You can be Turnup's lifeline I guess since he couldn't answer.

and FTR, I do think Bam is a solid player.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great.....other than getting more assists and outplaying him once on what are you basing this? You can be Turnup's lifeline I guess since he couldn't answer.

and FTR, I do think Bam is a solid player.

More efficient, rebound is almost equal, & better on the ball defender

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggmeister seems to come on here strong and really get bent out of shape... then leave for awhile.

take it easy wiggman. Maybe take a little breaks and chill maaaan

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rs_634x1024-131220074836-634.Kim-Kardashian-White-Bikini-Beach-Body.jl.122013.jpg

thats not in your "plus" column?

if thats not in your plus column i gotta question what team you are playing for.

Based on looks, they all go into the plus column.

Based on all of the other shit and possibility of catching a disease that could make your dick fall off...not so much.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize you care about Whiteside more than me or any other Heat fan right?

Your obsession with him is ridiculous at the moment

At the moment? When has his obsession with him ever not been ridiculous.

He has literal meltdowns over him.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both have serious cap issues for trying to compete while Lebron was around. Cavs still had one star in Love. Heat still had Wade. Heat also in a FA destination city.

How was the Heat situation so much more dire?
because the CAvs didnt have the disadvantage of having Riley as their GM. LOL

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggmeister seems to come on here strong and really get bent out of shape... then leave for awhile.

take it easy wiggman. Maybe take a little breaks and chill maaaan

lol, yeah we all know the little tyke tends to STAY wound up...

I'd maybe suggest sex for the neurotic little nerd, but i'm not sure his sister would be down for it again...:D

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More efficient, rebound is almost equal, & better on the ball defender
So 2 things that cannot be factually proven and another where TT is better. Got it. Never mind TT still ahead in rebounding with another guy on his team getting 12+ rebounds/game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think going off the deep end and just making shit up is the answer?

*If anything, I have ripped Freddie far more than defended. Cannot see fault?
*Upset you took a shot at my team? How can anyone do anything but rip the Bennett pick?
*I did defend Hunt as I didn't think his actions were as bad as you made them out (still don't)
*Got upset about your Hunt comments? Hardly. Rarely if ever get upset here. Funny this comes from the guy who offers many a Yosemite-sam like, profanity laced tirades because someone makes him look like a fool
*You made up my defending Freddie twice? again, I have ripped Freddie more than defended this season

And I already told you whey you mentioned Bennett - because you are Deflection Boy.

As usual you're full of shit. Because went I questioned Freddie's play calling a couple of weeks you defended his dumb play calls.

You did defend Hunt. You defended him when he got into that incident outside of a Cleveland bar when I said I wouldn't be surprised if he had another off the field issue before he he got back on the field. Obviously that didn't happen, which is good.

You're the only person on this site that truly thinks you're always right & everyone else is always wrong. Nothing new with you though.

And one more time since you have major reading comprehension problems. I only mentioned Bennett because your boy from Cleveland wiggy has been talking nonstop shit about Whiteside for years now.

The only deflection going on is from you. Because it's what you do when someone gives you an answer you don't want to hear.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And one more time since you have major reading comprehension problems. I only mentioned Bennett because your boy from Cleveland wiggy has been talking nonstop shit about Whiteside for years now.

The only deflection going on is from you. Because it's what you do when someone gives you an answer you don't want to hear.
I mean do you know how dumb you sound

"Wiggy was talking about Whiteside for a long time so i decided to talk about Bennett."

I mean- you basically say you deflected and in the next sentence say its not a deflection. I mean- either you shit in your pants or you didnt- and something sure does smell. lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean do you know how dumb you sound

"Wiggy was talking about Whiteside for a long time so i decided to talk about Bennett."

I mean- you basically say you deflected and in the next sentence say its not a deflection. I mean- either you shit in your pants or you didnt- and something sure does smell. lol

It's funny how you've adopted dtgold's favorite word. Keep up the good work.