• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TT v. Shitside- Most Popular (and annoying) Thread 2019/20 Season Style

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could legally steal 25M/year.
Glad Barkley is your source for news and opinions.
Iv’e always thought he and his countless wrong predictions were comical.
Just got home.
Game starting.
Barkley said he was a thief

Kenny said he is a dumb player

Shaq said he is lazy

all 3 are right. lol......

those 3 MUST be biased against him too.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohhh its just too funny......

ahhahahaha

a big one coming...

#TIMEFUCKINGVINDICATES!!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley said he was a thief

Kenny said he is a dumb player

Shaq said he is lazy

all 3 are right. lol......

those 3 MUST be biased against him too.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But it doesn't count since they couldn't vote in the SportsHoopla poll.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#pointcenter

bahahahaha

"You know, I've been getting so many assists and dimes … I'm playing more like a point-center here."

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could legally steal 25M/year.
Glad Barkley is your source for news and opinions.
Iv’e always thought he and his countless wrong predictions were comical.
Just got home.
Game starting.
Worse, yet, Whiteside has provided no resistance on the interior. Opponents are shooting 68.9 percent at the rim against him, per Second Spectrum, the highest percentage against anyone who has played at least five games this year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a thread about whiteside (and TT). when you peeked in, who were you thinking would be discussed? Talk about not being right in the brain.

Keep crying. I don't care what this thread's about. You're upset for no other reason than I took a shot at your team. Just like you've defended each of Freddie's bone-headed play calls. You're seemingly incapable of seeing fault in any teams you root for.

Remember when you got upset because I called Kareem Hunt a POS due to his off the field issues & you defended him?

You've defended Freddie's bad play calling. You've defended Kareem Hunt. And you lost your mind (again) because I mentioned Anthony Bennett in this thread.

You ain't right mentally.There's really no reason to keep this absurd topic going. I'm sure you'll have the need to respond though. Please do. I'll just laugh at whatever gibberish you have to say. And I already told you why I mentioned Bennett in a previous comment. But as usual you had an issue with it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse, yet, Whiteside has provided no resistance on the interior. Opponents are shooting 68.9 percent at the rim against him, per Second Spectrum, the highest percentage against anyone who has played at least five games this year.

After Wednesday night's Game 3, which the Golden State Warriors won 118-113 to take a commanding 3-0 series lead, the oft-outspoken Charles Barkley blasted Thompson (0-for-1 from the field; three rebounds in 23 minutes) for disappearing once again.

"He scored the same amount of point (zero) as me and Shaq (did tonight) ... and he had three whole rebounds," Barkley said on the NBA TV broadcast. "Let me just tell you something. I'm a fat, old dude. If they put me in an NBA game right now for 20 minutes, I'd get three rebounds."

Is Barkley wrong? Sure, he's 54 years old and a pound or two heavier than he was in his playing days. But this a Hall of Famer we're talking about. One of the greatest power forwards in NBA history. The Round Mound of Rebound. Maybe the Cavs should give him a call.

#ouch

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol keep bringing it

just shows how bout hurt you are about being so WRONG about Whiteside.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kenny- too dumb

Shaq--- to lazy

Barkley- hes a thief

that about says it all folks!!!!!!!!

but but but--- lets take a poll!!

BAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is FROM TODAY on the Athletic...NOT YEARS ago...lol

NBA teams with most disappointing starts can't afford to...

But without Collins as one of those guys, the depth becomes brutal.

Whiteside becomes the best big man they have, and his limitations on both ends of the floor get a spotlight. His defense is pretty worthless outside of the occasional blocked shot and defensive rebounds. He can’t move his feet, he doesn’t stay connected, and the Blazers are forced to play drop pick-and-roll coverage if they want to limit the ways opponents can hurt them. That puts a ton of pressure on perimeter defenders, which often includes Lillard and CJ McCollum chasing around screens or going under screens and hoping for the best.

I wondered to myself the other day if Skal Labissiere was a better option for them defensively than Whiteside, which should tell you how dire that is.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everything i said about Whiteside

-he cant move his feet

-he cant stay connected to anyone on the floor

-he hurts the rest of the defense because his shitty skill set limits the type of defense they can play

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course IM biased though

the TNT guys destroying whiteside

the athletic saying how BAD Whiteside is defensively

its all right there for anyone with a brain and 2 eyes

#timevindicates

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol keep bringing it

just shows how bout hurt you are about being so WRONG BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kenny- too dumb

Shaq--- to lazy

Barkley- hes a thief

that about says it all folks!!!!!!!!

but but but--- lets take a poll!!

BAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Entertaining to watch you make countless posts to agree with yourself.
Kind of sad though.

Funny.
Nunn >> then your high lotto picks.

Keep worrying about Whiteside though.
Try watching Bam.
Pretty good, right?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heree is ANOTHER- a second The AThletic article highlighting just how fucking BAD Whiteside has been and how he is shit in the pick adn roll:

'Time is ticking' on Trail Blazers, whose nightmare November...

Also, the bread-and-butter of the Blazers’ offense — Lillard in the pick and roll — has been muted with the pairing of new center Hassan Whiteside. Lillard says he is trying to be patient with Whiteside, but in the 11 games Whiteside has played, I’m not sure he has set one solid pick, which has hindered the effectiveness of the team’s go-to play.

Defensively- whiteside is GARBAGE--- offensively Whiteside is garbage

he is just plain TRASH.

but IM biased....LOL.........seems like the whole NBA most be biased. LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Entertaining to watch you make countless posts to agree with yourself.
Kind of sad though.

Funny.
Nunn >> then your high lotto picks.

Keep worrying about Whiteside though.
Try watching Bam.
Pretty good, right?
Whiteside becomes the best big man they have, and his limitations on both ends of the floor get a spotlight. His defense is pretty worthless outside of the occasional blocked shot and defensive rebounds. He can’t move his feet, he doesn’t stay connected, and the Blazers are forced to play drop pick-and-roll coverage if they want to limit the ways opponents can hurt them. That puts a ton of pressure on perimeter defenders, which often includes Lillard and CJ McCollum chasing around screens or going under screens and hoping for the best.

I wondered to myself the other day if Skal Labissiere was a better option for them defensively than Whiteside, which should tell you how dire that is.

thats not me.....thats a writer at The Athletic

Unless I morphed ian all time great NBA player- I am sure not Charles Barkley or KEnny SMith or Shaquille O Neal..LOL

im not a DIFFFERENT The Athletic writer that said:

Also, the bread-and-butter of the Blazers’ offense — Lillard in the pick and roll — has been muted with the pairing of new center Hassan Whiteside. Lillard says he is trying to be patient with Whiteside, but in the 11 games Whiteside has played, I’m not sure he has set one solid pick, which has hindered the effectiveness of the team’s go-to play.

Im not a DIFFERENT writer who wrote:

LOL but I am the biased one right?

you are fucking delusional

as always

#timevindicatesbaby!!!!!!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol The Athletic is a goldmine!!

here is A THIRD athletic article about how shit Whiteside is!!! LOL

'He don't cause trouble': Damian Lillard continues work on...

It was Thursday night, in Los Angeles, when Damian Lillard did something he rarely, if ever, does. He cussed at a teammate on the court.

It was directed at Whiteside.

The Clippers had doubled Lillard, with Whiteside’s man stepping up to apply pressure, opening a clear lane to the basket for Whiteside. Lillard threw a lob pass toward Whiteside, but the center never rolled toward the basket and Lillard’s lob was intercepted.

Lillard threw up his hands, and then cussed at Whiteside on the court, saying he told him ‘You gotta fucking roll, you have to dive to the rim!”

:lol::lol::lol: bahahahahahahaha

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thats not me.....thats a writer at The Athletic

Unless I morphed ian all time great NBA player- I am sure not Charles Barkley or KEnny SMith or Shaquille O Neal..LOL

im not a DIFFFERENT The Athletic writer that said:

Im not a DIFFERENT writer who wrote:

LOL but I am the biased one right?

you are fucking delusional

as always

#timevindicatesbaby!!!!!!!

Honestly.
I know im not reading any of these, and doubt anyone else is/will.
I know 1st half was hard to watch but theres still another one.
Its the NBA , you never know.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more from the same article:

The unspoken truth in all of this is that statistics don’t always tell the story of how well a player has helped a team win.

To Whiteside, points, rebounds and blocks are the means to how he gets paid. Inside the Blazers, however, victories are the only statistic in how players are measured.

I have grown to like Whiteside. But I worry how consumed he is by statistics. I mentioned that to Lillard late Friday as we were leaving the building and he noted that changing his perception of success will be part of the process.

“Him scoring and him rebounding is important, but what you do has to impact the game,” Lillard said. “So I think he has a point and you have a point. If he doesn’t score 15 points, that’s 15 less points we don’t have. And if he doesn’t get 15 rebounds, that’s 15 less rebounds. But at the same time, you want that kind of production to be impactful.”