• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trust The Climb

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were told the product we saw on the field in the beginning of the year would not be the same product we see on the field at the end of the year. Well we were told, glad we played Kansas early, we could not beat them today. Welcome to the new Kansas of the Big 12, Real Deal Neal Brown has this team regressing at this point in the season, we are getting the bottom half of the Big 12 to play now, look at all the other teams that have first year coaches and see the way they have progressed, all of them except for WVU. TT had like the 112th ranked red zone D in the country prior to playing WVU, this late in the year after playing WVU they jumped 50 spots to like 50 something, this is not progress.

We were told by many that a real coach not an OC we would see the change. I had high hopes that Real Deal Neal Brown would the savior coming into this year from what I was told, but now I'm having a hard time Trusting The Climb when it seems we are falling down and rolling back down the mountain.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were told the product we saw on the field in the beginning of the year would not be the same product we see on the field at the end of the year. Well we were told, glad we played Kansas early, we could not beat them today. Welcome to the new Kansas of the Big 12, Real Deal Neal Brown has this team regressing at this point in the season, we are getting the bottom half of the Big 12 to play now, look at all the other teams that have first year coaches and see the way they have progressed, all of them except for WVU. TT had like the 112th ranked red zone D in the country prior to playing WVU, this late in the year after playing WVU they jumped 50 spots to like 50 something, this is not progress.

We were told by many that a real coach not an OC we would see the change. I had high hopes that Real Deal Neal Brown would the savior coming into this year from what I was told, but now I'm having a hard time Trusting The Climb when it seems we are falling down and rolling back down the mountain.

I hear you brother! Couldn't agree more...candidly even going back to the Spring game I didn't see the team winning maybe 4 games...but with any team you expect improvement by the end of the year...and this team is in total reverse..I would suspect the pathway to success is two years at best down the road...my guess we will see another wave of transfers so unless HCNB can work the JUCO wire like a master we ain't done with the pain yet!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s been worse than anyone could have imagined.

This TT team was bad. We were so much worse. They have a new HC and staff too. Which team looked better prepared? This was a TT team that was coming to Morgantown after losing to fucking KU.

This year, we’ve seen two HC’s fired in year 2 of their tenure.

If Neal doesn’t show improvement next year, if the team regresses even further... does he meet the same fate?

At FSU, the boosters came out to help pay off the buyout. FSU fans and the media were quick to first blame Jimbo for the mess that Taggert inherited.

We have fans doing the same for Neal. How long did it take for Taggert to start shouldering the blame?

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have just went south a few miles and got Doc.......

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree!!

Pretty sure Doc would have had the Mountaineers ready to put up a better fight than the losing effort I saw through my bourbon induced fog.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we’re wallowing, how many “key injuries” have we had this year?
I’ve almost become numb to it at this point but

Kendall’s taped up Rocky Balboa hand.

Cowan gone FTY before he really got a chance to get warmed up.

DB, DL, OL

Im forgetting other names at the moment, who all is on the list?

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not slighting Doc...but I think he is exactly where he wants to be...no pressure...making decent money as an HC...and can sit in that seat for as long as he wants..

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Florida State should take him.

A Doc hire would make the Stew hire well reasoned.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Dana.... SOB
The guys who always had an excuse ready for Holgorsen's losses pouring piss on Brown.....too funny. The cupboard was left bare, guys. 5 guys who started against OU last year were here to start this year!!!! We have suffered injury after injury this year. THE REASON HOLGORSEN LEFT IS THAT HE KNEW THAT THIS WAS A LOSING YEAR!!! No one is happy with the results of this year, especially coach Brown, we are seeing 2001 played out again right now. We heard from some about a bare cupboard left for Holgorsen, THAT cupboard was stocked for the winter compared to what Holgorsen left behind. I saw what Brown did at Troy, a lousy first year followed by success, and have no reason to believe he will not right the ship.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guys who always had an excuse ready for Holgorsen's losses pouring piss on Brown.....too funny. The cupboard was left bare, guys. 5 guys who started against OU last year were here to start this year!!!! We have suffered injury after injury this year. THE REASON HOLGORSEN LEFT IS THAT HE KNEW THAT THIS WAS A LOSING YEAR!!! No one is happy with the results of this year, especially coach Brown, we are seeing 2001 played out again right now. We heard from some about a bare cupboard left for Holgorsen, THAT cupboard was stocked for the winter compared to what Holgorsen left behind. I saw what Brown did at Troy, a lousy first year followed by success, and have no reason to believe he will not right the ship.
Wonder how many guys left versus the cupboard being bare? I can’t make it through a full game anymore. Who’s pouring piss on Brown? I’m seeing worse results that many bitched about from a coach who was a former head coach prior to coming here. No development at the QB position. Questionable game plan and play calling. No run game let alone pass game. Not seeing the team improve on a weekly basis. I hope he rights the ship but this season has been in the bag for some time. I’m waiting for season 3 & 4. By then his players will be in place and there shouldn’t be any excuses.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How sad you must feel... to resort to the lowly behaviour of the Dana-lover crowd?

Making excuses... blaming the former coach...

Those of us that you must feel are throwing piss on our HC are simply keeping it real. There is no reason for this team to be this bad. NONE.

This is a poorly coached team this year. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

All of us hope we'll be better next year...

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How sad you must feel... to resort to the lowly behaviour of the Dana-lover crowd?

Making excuses... blaming the former coach...

Those of us that you must feel are throwing piss on our HC are simply keeping it real. There is no reason for this team to be this bad. NONE.

This is a poorly coached team this year. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

All of us hope we'll be better next year...

Think is more the ones who pissed on Dana are the ones (one in particular) that makes excuses for Brown

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think is more the ones who pissed on Dana are the ones (one in particular) that makes excuses for Brown

While the Dana homers are the ones who are dissing on HCNB. I'm noticing a repeating pattern on this board.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made it through 3 paragraphs and bailed out. He kind of lost me in the first sentence but in an attempt to be open minded I continued to Trust the Climb. This article did nothing for me as this is what every HC attempts to do. Place YOUR stamp on the program. I’m in support of HCNB at least to seasons 3 & 4 where I hope to see marketable improvement. If calling out what I feel is poor coaching and that is equated to pouring piss on him, then I guess I’m pissing.