• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trubisky is terrible

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think his faults are fixable. With his mobility, he looks like what i would expect Rodgers to have looked like in his second year in the nfl. Will he turn out to be a Rodgers? Probably not, but I’m giving him more time before I say he’s awful. If he is still making rookie mistakes next year, we should look into bringing a vet in that could challenge his roster spot, followed by drafting a qb if he doesn’t improve.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad game sure. Bad QB no way. The kid is gonna be great. Give it a year maybe 2 and he is elite.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad game sure. Bad QB no way. The kid is gonna be great. Give it a year maybe 2 and he is elite.

I don't know if I'd use the E word on him, ever. But he's definitely gonna be a very good QB.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I'd use the E word on him, ever. But he's definitely gonna be a very good QB.
He is 6 games in a new system and putting up over 300 yds and 3 TD on a bad day. Wait till he masters this system.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch has Nagy so that is huge. The NFL is a QB league too. I don't think half these good QBs now days could have been good QBs in the past. Catch and throw league, not as fun as a defensive league.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 6 games in a new system and putting up over 300 yds and 3 TD on a bad day. Wait till he masters this system.

300 yards and 3 TDs on a bad day, you've forgotten the 1-2 INTs per game as well.

Here's the thing about him. He's gotten better and better throughout the season, kinda took 1 step back, in my opinion, after the Patriots game, but I'm gonna use the same saying that I use for Kirk Cousins. He can throw for 300 yards and 3 TDs all he wants, but if the team isn't winning, it really doesn't matter. He showed signs of being a very good QB against the Patriots and, obviously, his best game was against the Bucs. I would just like to see him improve his accuracy and decision making throughout the rest of the season. Get that stuff down and he's gonna be a very very good QB in the future.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
300 yards and 3 TDs on a bad day, you've forgotten the 1-2 INTs per game as well.

Here's the thing about him. He's gotten better and better throughout the season, kinda took 1 step back, in my opinion, after the Patriots game, but I'm gonna use the same saying that I use for Kirk Cousins. He can throw for 300 yards and 3 TDs all he wants, but if the team isn't winning, it really doesn't matter. He showed signs of being a very good QB against the Patriots and, obviously, his best game was against the Bucs. I would just like to see him improve his accuracy and decision making throughout the rest of the season. Get that stuff down and he's gonna be a very very good QB in the future.
All true. That's why I said after he masters this system and has 2 more years of QB experience I expect him to go Elite. Terry what you might not get is where you are posting. We are a QB starved franchise and even average QB play looks like HOF stuff to us. Sad but tru (bisky) sorry about the bad pun.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would put up a list of our QBs over the last 20 but it's too early to puke.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All true. That's why I said after he masters this system and has 2 more years of QB experience I expect him to go Elite. Terry what you might not get is where you are posting. We are a QB starved franchise and even average QB play looks like HOF stuff to us. Sad but tru (bisky) sorry about the bad pun.

Trust me, I do get where I'm posting. Say whatever negative thing you want about Jay Cutler, but he was a .500 QB while in Chicago including a division title and a trip to the NFC title game. The only other Bears QB that can say that they led the Bears to a division title AND a trip to the NFC title game in the last 28 years is Rex Grossman. The key to this Bears team isn't gonna be the QB play, as worse QBs have done more while wearing a Bears uniform. It's gonna be the defense, especially now with Khalil Mack. Aside from 2017, they've focused a lot on their defense during the draft. It will definitely help if the QB play is good, but when you have offensive weapons like Robinson, White, Gabriel, Howard and Cohen, Trubisky could not improve anymore than what he is now and things would be okay, in my opinion. I feel like in 2-3 years, the Bears will be a very dominant team and might actually be very scary to play.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, I do get where I'm posting. Say whatever negative thing you want about Jay Cutler, but he was a .500 QB while in Chicago including a division title and a trip to the NFC title game. The only other Bears QB that can say that they led the Bears to a division title AND a trip to the NFC title game in the last 28 years is Rex Grossman. The key to this Bears team isn't gonna be the QB play, as worse QBs have done more while wearing a Bears uniform. It's gonna be the defense, especially now with Khalil Mack. Aside from 2017, they've focused a lot on their defense during the draft. It will definitely help if the QB play is good, but when you have offensive weapons like Robinson, White, Gabriel, Howard and Cohen, Trubisky could not improve anymore than what he is now and things would be okay, in my opinion. I feel like in 2-3 years, the Bears will be a very dominant team and might actually be very scary to play.
I got nothing negative to say about Jay. We screwed him with 7 different Off systems in 8 years. No QB in NFL history ever had is so bad. Jay never stood a chance. But anyway I don't think the offense will take as long as you think. I think late this year well jump up and next year compete with the better teams.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Sims said it perfectly and echoed what I've been saying. "Stop the screens and make Trubisky throw vertically" --because Trubisky can't do it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Sims said it perfectly and echoed what I've been saying. "Stop the screens and make Trubisky throw vertically" --because Trubisky can't do it.
lol He is near tops in the league in big plays. Just stop embearassing yourself.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one play and it went 10 yards forward. He went deep like 6 times today alone in 40 mph winds. Bears go deep a lot.
yes they have been actually, which is odd that they didnt the first few weeks of the season

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why make him throw deep when it doesn't work? Do what works. Seems pretty simple to me.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why make him throw deep when it doesn't work? Do what works. Seems pretty simple to me.
I think you have to keep the defense honest and nothing forces a D to stretch than the ongoing threat of the deep ball. But I do agree with your premise overall that the Bears should focus on better executing their short-medium game. Get that under control and then the long ball becomes a nice luxury.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to keep the defense honest and nothing forces a D to stretch than the ongoing threat of the deep ball. But I do agree with your premise overall that the Bears should focus on better executing their short-medium game. Get that under control and then the long ball becomes a nice luxury.

I think right now the Bears have to do what works and I only say this because the division is within their grasps. If they were losing every game like last year, I'd say try something new or make something that doesn't work, work. But it's just too risky right now. Keep doing what they are doing to win games until they are mathematically out. Then you can take some chances.