• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trouble in Seahawks locker room??

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Seahawks are set up nicely for another run especially if they can get a top tier wide receiver, and if things get ironed out with Lynch, the NFC West had better watch out.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has a number of injured players with a lot of questions about when they will be able to return at full strength. These seem a larger issue than questions about the locker room or Lynch's plans next year.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the issues that the Hawks are dealing with are similar to what every team is dealing with right now, it's just that everything with them makes headlines. The difference between the Seahawks and most other teams though is that they have proven capable to deal with issues. This is a tough team. Tough times dont last, tough people do.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the issues that the Hawks are dealing with are similar to what every team is dealing with right now, it's just that everything with them makes headlines. The difference between the Seahawks and most other teams though is that they have proven capable to deal with issues. This is a tough team. Tough times dont last, tough people do.

Ahh you're preachin' now....I know that's right !!..:D