• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree completely but bad example. The Irish were and still are in many cases a mess of a people, heritage, and ethnicity.
HannityBelt.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since it was announced to universal excitement and anticipation that 21 Jump Street was going to make a combined movie with Men In Black - lots of 'team up' movies have been announced. Some highlights unvieled at Comic-con this month:

The Big Bang Theory - Dexter: a new lumberjack looking man movies in downstairs, suddenly Wolowitz disappears
Marvels Agents Of JFK: S.H.I.E.L.D. decides to investigate the Kennedy assasination
Grime's Island: The Walking Dead meets Gilligan's Island in this horror comedy
Tinker Tailor Soleil Moon Frye: Punky Brewster joins the spy game
Three's Company #MeToo!: The original series updated for modern times
Friend: Ross is the lone human survivor in this sci-fi thriller combining Ross's energy from Friends with I Am Legend
Clownimal: A man can change his shape at will, into any clown he can think of!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friend: Ross is the lone human survivor in this sci-fi thriller combining Ross's energy from Friends with I Am Legend

A uk version is already in the works but without the whole last man on earth backdrop ... Ross just has no friends in it. THEYRE GONNA LOVE IT!!!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since it was announced to universal excitement and anticipation that 21 Jump Street was going to make a combined movie with Men In Black - lots of 'team up' movies have been announced. Some highlights unvieled at Comic-con this month:

The Big Bang Theory - Dexter: a new lumberjack looking man movies in downstairs, suddenly Wolowitz disappears
Marvels Agents Of JFK: S.H.I.E.L.D. decides to investigate the Kennedy assasination
Grime's Island: The Walking Dead meets Gilligan's Island in this horror comedy
Tinker Tailor Soleil Moon Frye: Punky Brewster joins the spy game
Three's Company #MeToo!: The original series updated for modern times
Clownimal: A man can change his shape at will, into any clown he can think of!
Geez my wife hates it but I'm terribly amused by Tinker Tailor Soleil Moon Frye:...?

Status
Not open for further replies.