• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump makes a good point, where were the Kurds in Normandy?!? Of course, a good follow-up to Donald would have been where was the US for the first two years of WWII?
Too many German immigrants to possibly upset.

Plus cholera.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One way international airline tickets are never a red flag. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gotten an SSSS on my boarding pass because of them.

Also, wonder what tipped them off to flee?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The mug shots of both those guys look like they are part of the hair club for men.

2 men with ties to Giuliani arrested on campaign finance charges

So all we've heard about for 3 years is Russian interference/collusion, amirite?

So what the hell is going on in the Trump camp?!?!

<Cut to Trump Campaign Headquarters>

Giuliani: OK. Lev, Igor, everybody listen up. I've assembled you all here today because you are quite simply our elite unit. We need you now more than ever.
We barely eked out a win last time with the Russian stuff and this election is going to be even more hotly contested. We need to come up with something to put us over the top again. Something the libtards will never see coming. Something so diabolically ingenious that NO ONE will be ready for our final stroke. Our coup de grace. We are the best and brightest of the Trump brain trust and we WILL find the most cunning solution to destroy the snowflakes and their fake news overlords. We cannot fail. We WILL persevere.

<Dissolve back to same location 8 hours later. It is strewn with toppled coffee cups, full ashtrays and grease stained KFC packages>

Lev Parnas: Soooo how about veee have Russians help us vin election? I know many good people.

<Awkward silence as all eyes dart between Parnas and Giuliani>

Igor Fruman (looking meekly at Giuliani): Is maybe good idea, boss. I like. (shrugs)

Giuliani: Well.. I don't like it guys..... I LOVE IT!!!! Parnas you glorious bastard, you've done it again!! The demlibs and the FBI won't know what hit 'em!!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all started with the firing of Yovanovitch by a son of a bitch.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EGhQabKW4AA5M9V

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's why I wont rent p-orn anymore.

Edit - WTF? 90% of my post got deleted.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh-oh, they are pulling in Rick Perry now.......the democrats have not dealt with a mastermind like Rick Perry. He's two steps ahead, and three steps behind, at all times.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh-oh, they are pulling in Rick Perry now.......the democrats have not dealt with a mastermind like Rick Perry. He's two steps ahead, and three steps behind, at all times.
images

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyhoo tomorrow could be the make or break day for the Trudeau campaign ... I will watch closely to see what he does on ...

CANADIAN BLACK FRIDAY !!!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were they going to run this rumo(u)r and ended up not going with it?

I mean, someone ran with this rumour because it held all week.

Whether the Globe ever actually had anything or if one reporter just asked a question out of curiosity, not sure that we'll ever know.

My guess is someone at the Globe got a tip but couldn't find sources to verify.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, provinces are under attack now? These people are fucking crazy.

In a press conference the day before, Minister of Energy Sonya Savage told reporters that the body would be open to requests under Alberta’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP).

FOIP allows journalists and members of the public to ask for documents, specific communications and certain other information about public bodies or organizations.

However, Christine Myatt, press secretary to the premier, sent a statement to reporters Thursday saying that the minister “was not sufficiently clear regarding FOIP legislation’s applicability to the CEC.”

“The CEC’s internal operations are not subject to FOIP, as this would provide a tactical and/or strategic advantage to the very foreign-funded special interests the CEC is looking to counter,” wrote Myatt. “For example, we would not let those foreign-funded special interests seeking to attack our province see our detailed defence plans.”

Alberta now says energy war room not subject to freedom of information laws as a private corporation | The Star

Status
Not open for further replies.