• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While everyone is distracted with spelling mistakes and contradicting tweets, this happened:

Bank CEO Stephen M. Calk Charged With Corruptly Soliciting A Presidential Administration Position In Exchange For Approving $16 Million In Loans

This banker approved 16m in loans so one of Trump's idiot kids could buy the house next door to Mar-A-Lago when no other bank on earth would, and in turn got a federal appointment by Mr Trump. The loan went to Trump's business AFTER he was in office. The loan itself is a violation of the emoluments clause of the constitution.

He was in contact with Paul Manafort all along and even sent a list of "perspective rolls" he was interested in while Manafort still worked for Trump.

This is why Trump is trying to deflect any way he can. If people are really paying attention, this is a really big deal.

Almost as big as a large number of Kushner and Trump transactions being flagged by Anti-Money Laundering investigators at Deutsche Bank. Another story you aren't hearing a lot about, which is a major achomlishment for Trump.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While everyone is distracted with spelling mistakes and contradicting tweets, this happened:

Bank CEO Stephen M. Calk Charged With Corruptly Soliciting A Presidential Administration Position In Exchange For Approving $16 Million In Loans

This banker approved 16m in loans so one of Trump's idiot kids could buy the house next door to Mar-A-Lago when no other bank on earth would, and in turn got a federal appointment by Mr Trump. The loan went to Trump's business AFTER he was in office. The loan itself is a violation of the emoluments clause of the constitution.

He was in contact with Paul Manafort all along and even sent a list of "perspective rolls" he was interested in while Manafort still worked for Trump.

This is why Trump is trying to deflect any way he can. If people are really paying attention, this is a really big deal.

Almost as big as a large number of Kushner and Trump transactions being flagged by Anti-Money Laundering investigators at Deutsche Bank. Another story you aren't hearing a lot about, which is a major achomlishment for Trump.

Oh deary me. *sensible chuckle*. It appears I was incorrect. The one noted above was NOT the one to loan a Trumpling money to buy a house next to Mar - A - Lago and subsequently get an appointment to a federal position.

It was a completely different banker that did that:
CEO of small Florida bank loaned Trump millions in 2018, then got Federal Reserve post

The case that was just charged was a Banker in Chicago who loaned money to Manafort and demanded a role in the government in exchange for it. Which Manafort complied to with the help of Jared Kushner.

I apologize for getting my federal crimes no one seems to be talking about mixed up.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DA NOTEZ!

Between his extensive note taking and all his yuge achomlishments I'm surprised this guy has the time to even eat and drink. Must just have the time to grab a quick hamberder and wash it down with some covfefe, then back to the oval ovfise.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, did you know Gene Loves Jezebel are from Wales? Huh, me neither. What about this:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder who's paying for this aid - Hint: It's not China.

MAGA 2020 you libtards and your government handouts....oooh wait nevermind......

EDIT: Actually who I am I kidding not one of his supporters could come to the realization they are freaking morons.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, did you know Gene Loves Jezebel are from Wales? Huh, me neither. What about this:

I have a suspicion you are jealous that she had the desire to do this. And it brings the heartache out knowing full well you can't handle her motion of love. :L

Status
Not open for further replies.