• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ralph: Fonzi, what's wrong with Potsie's immune system?
Fonzi: Aaaiiidddsss.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Cohen has declared his independence from Donald J. Trump :D

Michael Cohen made it clear in an interview earlier this week that he will soon turn on Donald Trump and begin cooperating with the FBI. “My wife, my daughter, and my son, and this country have my first loyalty,” Cohen told ABC News. The flip may have quietly begun Wednesday.

In a subtle move that was not missed by Cohen’s closest watchers, Trump’s former “fixer” declared his independence from the President by deleting Trump’s name from his Twitter bio. The bio previously said, “Personal attorney to President Donald J. Trump.” Now it’s blank.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
74 hot dogs for Joey Chestnutt (a new record)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Cohen has declared his independence from Donald J. Trump :D

Michael Cohen made it clear in an interview earlier this week that he will soon turn on Donald Trump and begin cooperating with the FBI. “My wife, my daughter, and my son, and this country have my first loyalty,” Cohen told ABC News. The flip may have quietly begun Wednesday.

In a subtle move that was not missed by Cohen’s closest watchers, Trump’s former “fixer” declared his independence from the President by deleting Trump’s name from his Twitter bio. The bio previously said, “Personal attorney to President Donald J. Trump.” Now it’s blank.

Cohen's gonna lose that Supreme Court nomination.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How shocked would anybody be if Cohen dies of radiation poisoning over the next few weeks.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ralph: Fonzi, what's wrong with Potsie's immune system?
Fonzi: Aaaiiidddsss.
Three people PMd me about this, none to point out it's a terrible joke which it is. All three said it was stupid because if anybody on Happy Days was getting AIDS it was going to be Ralph, not Potsie.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Three people PMd me about this, none to point out it's a terrible joke which it is. All three said it was stupid because if anybody on Happy Days was getting AIDS it was going to be Ralph, not Potsie.

to be fair, my issue was not that it was a terrible joke (which it as), but because it was period incorrect
a tougher stretch, but the correct answer would be "ghonnoraaaaaya"

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...Trump’s former “fixer” declared his independence from the President by deleting Trump’s name from his Twitter bio. The bio previously said, “Personal attorney to President Donald J. Trump.” Now it’s blank.

Such courage!! ;)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all well and fine until fucking Charles takes over.

It's okay:
Elizabeth acknowledged that, in the wake of Brexit, Americans might justifiably be alarmed about being governed by the British parliamentary system, but she reassured them, “Parliament would play no role in this deal. This would be an old-school monarchy. Just me, and then, assuming you’d rather not have Charles, we could go straight to William and those children of his who have mesmerized you so.”

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's okay:
Elizabeth acknowledged that, in the wake of Brexit, Americans might justifiably be alarmed about being governed by the British parliamentary system, but she reassured them, “Parliament would play no role in this deal. This would be an old-school monarchy. Just me, and then, assuming you’d rather not have Charles, we could go straight to William and those children of his who have mesmerized you so.”
William is white bread with unsalted butter.

How about after Lizzie we get Jeremy Clarkson?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact about Prince Charles and Die Hard. In the novel Die Hard was based on - the main character was Prince Charles visiting friends at the Shell Centre high rise when Welsh terrorists take over the building. Everything else was pretty much the same. Things were changed when it was alleged Charles paid for the book and that it was going to be passed off as non fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.