• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope. That's not how any of that works and, just wow, my God.

We need the wall, but also our border security is very good, but also without the wall people will be killed, but we're doing an excellent job. Also, we don't even need Congress to fund the wall, but also, Congress must fund the wall or I won't open the government. But it's Pelosi's shutdown even though my party still controls Congress, but no, it's my shutdown, and we need the wall right away even though we're doing a great job. And it must be a wall, not a fence, but also I don't care what you call it. If it's a fence that's fine, and the wall will be beautiful, but we don't need it, even though we do, but the money must come from nope, but a wall fence must fund because excellent job and wall fund fence fund... recalculating... recalculating... recal...FUCKING MORON!!!!

Last edited:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would a border wall affect wildlife?

Yes, we should definitely be extincting a few endangered species for absolutely no gain in border security.

But Trump is about the farmers, @Darkstone42 . I mean, he just passed the Farmers Bill which remedied the problems he created by putting in place all these tariffs. So how can he save the farmers again after he cuts off the important supply of illegal workers if you don't let him build the wall to do so?!?

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Great Trumpkin...liar n chief. It's so sad how many believe this liar. I openly weep for our country and the stupidity we display by having him represent our country.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After making some bad financial decisions this year (we lost big on The Uterine Wall – a new IUD that failed miserably probably because it was made in Mexico) my wife and I had to shop thriftily this holiday season. I learned that shopping smart does not necessarily mean all the gifts are going to suck! Just most of them.

My wife got me season one of “Hardcastle And McCormick” from a inventory reduction sale at Le SuperClub Vidéotron. Well after hunting down a VCR (a 4 head one – sweet! (mono though L)) that could play the series I sat back and have been enthralled! It’s about a retiring judge who blackmails a car thief into hunting down criminals who somehow beat off the system! At least that’s what it seems like, the tape with the first three episodes was missing.

She also got me season 2 of “The White Shadow” which seems to be about a high school basketball team comprised of unruly minority kids and the white coach who has to tame them. Looks promising.

I got her The Uterine Wall (shes almost 50 so I don’t think she needs it but it was cheap and beggars cannot be choosers) and a framed picture of Eddie Murphy and all 10 of his kids.

It was a nice Christmas.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at it this way: If they weren't before, they probably are now.
More Americans blame Trump for government shutdown: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Democratic Representative Jim McGovern tried to interrupt the brief Republican-run session in the House of Representatives by offering a measure to reopen shuttered government agencies and keep them running through Feb. 8. But he was ignored and his microphone was soon cut off. The House session lasted less than three minutes.

"That was a legitimate request and I should have been recognized," McGovern told reporters later. "They wouldn't even recognize me. This is the way they've been running this place."

Only if more would read and understand this....

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better idea: Don't go having kids when you're both unemployed :noidea:

Hamilton couple with newborn prepares for wind-down of basic income | The Star

Posting this because the basic income was a Wynne idea and since all Trudeau has done since taking office is do everything Wynne did on a national level I'm almost certain he's going to gift this goodie sometime in the run-up to the election despite the fact, like Wynne, his deficit is on a never-ending rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.