• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"By the way, @realDonaldTrump: Remember saying on 7/5 that you’d give $1M to a charity of my choice if my DNA showed Native American ancestry? I remember – and here's the verdict. Please send the check to the National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center:" Warren tweeted.
He said if she could prove it. Where's the ancestor her mom told tales of? What's their name? Their tribe? Were they both Cherokee and Delaware or just one and she was wrong?

The report she published stated that DNA profiles of people from Mexico and Peru were used as comparison in order to show lineage. The test may indicate that there is one ancestor somewhere out there who was native but it renders the stories she was putting out there bullshit, thus making me question why she bothered with this at all.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit! We need those for when we have aerial combat fights against Isis!

tumblr_omzxittIe71rtwmxqo3_540.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, smart guys - why else would we need to build 150 million dollar fighter planes if we didn't need them for air battles? Its a danger zone up there!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, smart guys - why else would we need to build 150 million dollar fighter planes if we didn't need them for air battles? Its a danger zone up there!

Knowing how much these planes cost will frequently Take My Breath Away.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said if she could prove it. Where's the ancestor her mom told tales of? What's their name? Their tribe? Were they both Cherokee and Delaware or just one and she was wrong?

The report she published stated that DNA profiles of people from Mexico and Peru were used as comparison in order to show lineage. The test may indicate that there is one ancestor somewhere out there who was native but it renders the stories she was putting out there bullshit, thus making me question why she bothered with this at all.
If Warren Biden and Sanders are what the Dems roll out in two years sadly Trump will have four more years. The democratic base needs a compelling reason to show up at the polls (aka...Obama or Trump for the Reps) but none of them do this.

I agree no clue what the value was unless it was to run.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We should have thought of this 'fake news' tactic years ago"
The Catholic Church

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The president of the United States, ladies and gentlemen...

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FFS. Who cares? If she/he identifies as being brought up in a native home, shouldn't that be good enough? Mocking the fact that the ancestor was removed by X many generations is so dumb; every ancestor since then (on that side) will have been partly native American. Would it be a stretch that they all therefore considered themselves native? What on earth gives assholes like Trump and Graham the right to question how she was brought up or how she views her family heritage(and again who cares)?

Truly disgusting that more "evidence" or "data" will be brought to light determining whether Warren is, god dang it, a stinkin' halfbreed then was used determining whether Brett Kavanaugh assaulted three women.

On the positive side of all this maybe the test will reveal that Lindsey Graham is half Neanderthal (Un-American!!) and half C.H.U.D. (alien I'm assuming), thus rendering him ineligible to ever run for the highest office in the land. Baby steps folks, baby steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.