• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I keep seeing Ford's class picture from 82 and the fact that she looks like a normal awkward kid being used as 'evidence' that the event did not happen. Yeah, because thats the way sexual assault works.

How does @Comeds know so much about how sexual assault works?

Hmmm...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kavanaugh confirmed, so what's the over/under on when the first kegger in the Supreme Court will be?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kavanaugh confirmed, so what's the over/under on when the first kegger in the Supreme Court will be?

Less than one day. Since it is a Saturday and they are off tomorrow it begins tonight. We already know none of these "christians" attend Sunday morning service.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Do2NVFpXgAEs_pE.jpg

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d normally post the video but they tend to not be available here in the Great White North. The video can be seen on the Daily Beast.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This sign represents what has been sold to the dumb Republican base.

Nobody was trying to "convict" Kavanaugh of anything. This wasn't a criminal trial. This was a job interview. And if I went to a job interview and the questions started surrounding possible criminal behavior in my past, admissions of drinking issues, I yelled at several of the interviewers, accused others of their questions being a conspiracy against me, and it was verified that I lied many times during that interview, I would be stupid to assume I should get the job, especially if that job is a very important one.

Somewhere along the way the Senate made the confirmation about whether he was innocent or guilty about a possible felony. That never was and never should have been the central issue in question here.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're still going to get shot, but now an app will let you know in real time just before it happens. Cool!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This sign represents what has been sold to the dumb Republican base.

Nobody was trying to "convict" Kavanaugh of anything. This wasn't a criminal trial. This was a job interview. And if I went to a job interview and the questions started surrounding possible criminal behavior in my past, admissions of drinking issues, I yelled at several of the interviewers, accused others of their questions being a conspiracy against me, and it was verified that I lied many times during that interview, I would be stupid to assume I should get the job, especially if that job is a very important one.

Somewhere along the way the Senate made the confirmation about whether he was innocent or guilty about a possible felony. That never was and never should have been the central issue in question here.

I also saw a post on Facebook last night [kind of racistly] insisting Senator Hirono is "bad at English" because she claimed there was evidence to corroborate Dr. Ford's allegation, that she didn't know what corroboration means.

Obviously, it linked a Daily Wire article explaining how there was no corroborating evidence because there was no physical evidence or direct eyewitness accounts, which, of course, are not the only sorts of corroborating evidence, and ignores that the standard of corroboration is far below irrefutable proof, and includes any evidence which supports the allegation--social climate at the time, behaviors of the accused, location, past disclosures, etc. So, who doesn't understand the word corroboration means? Unsurprisingly, it's the person insulting someone else's understanding.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put aside the alleged sexual assault, the demeanor and temperament of Kavanaugh during that job interview (not to mention the lies he told) should have disqualified him from being confirmed. Can you imagine questioning the interviewer if he/she had a drinking problem and still end up getting the job?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put aside the alleged sexual assault, the demeanor and temperament of Kavanaugh during that job interview (not to mention the lies he told) should have disqualified him from being confirmed. Can you imagine questioning the interviewer if he/she had a drinking problem and still end up getting the job?

Wait until the Republicans win in November.. it's will be revenge season after that. Going to be a very very ugly America... Even more than now

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait until the Republicans win in November.. it's will be revenge season after that. Going to be a very very ugly America... Even more than now

First, please God no. Second, if that cabal stays in power there won't be much of an America left to speak of.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe if Trump stays in office for 8 years his election fraud crimes pass the statute of limitations.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll add -- the conspiracy theory that the Clintons/Soros was behind some or all of it. Also, this spoiled, rich, frat-boy from the Bush admin is somehow part of "draining the swamp"? GTFOOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.