• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do wish he'd been asked by more than just Harris about his Democrat Conspiracy talk in his opening statement. The sexual assault allegations don't much matter to his confirmation, but an adversarial attitude to one side of the political aisle is disqualifying for a federal judge.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, it was some engaging theatre today, but were any votes swayed? My guess is no and Kavanaugh will still be confirmed.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, it was some engaging theatre today, but were any votes swayed? My guess is no and Kavanaugh will still be confirmed.

He could have walked in and taken a giant dump on the desk while reading from Mein Kampf and Graham, McConnell and Grassley wouldn't change their vote.

Booker and Harris got some good stuiff on the record. Will the next senate have the balls to impeach him is the question.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think many red pills were administered but no votes swayed. Brett Keganaugh gets confirmed.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also played basketball for Yale which I find hard to believe because he's folded quite badly under this full court press.

Does Dash like Twinkies? Nope. He prefers...

51JRbND1PzL._SY355_.jpg

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut the potato that you call your head, Ted Cruz.

Ted Cruz looks weirdly young and old at the same time. If I had to describe him to others who had never seen him, I think calling him an old man/teenage vampire who wears mom jeans would be the best I could do.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do wish he'd been asked by more than just Harris about his Democrat Conspiracy talk in his opening statement. The sexual assault allegations don't much matter to his confirmation, but an adversarial attitude to one side of the political aisle is disqualifying for a federal judge.

The Republicans and Kavanaugh have cried conspiracy, but:
  • Garland didn't even get reviewed by a Senatorial committee, so even if this were all made up, the Dems have paid more respect to the process than the Republicans ever have.
  • Gorsuch went through quickly and without event. If this were a "cospiracy," why wouldn't the "tactics" have been the same.
Don't consider a nominated judge. No problem. Review the record of a nominee. Problem. Who's being obstructionist?

The Republican party is ridiculous. Racists and morons wanted. If you're still a member, you're an absolute sack of human shit. You all would have made fantastic little Nazis in 1930s Germany.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lindsey Graham’s temper tantrum and Kavanaugh crying they are too emotional to be good leaders.

Wonder if the hypocrites would ever say that?

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all of the Canadians on here...do you just laugh at us with all this shit going on?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all of the Canadians on here...do you just laugh at us with all this shit going on?

Our Canadian politics is pretty boring by comparison, so I find it pretty engaging theatre.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I'm just worried your idiots are going to fuck up the world for the rest of us.

and your racist idiot at the top is enabling other racist idiots around the world.
so mainly I'm pissed at the 75% of Americans that did not see the danger in failing to actively voting against your idiot racist at the top, who has basically failed at everything he has ever attempted in life. Pissed at the idiot 25% that voted for him, and the irresponsible 50% that didn't vote at all.

and these other idiots are toeing the party line so irresponsibly, that they are actually putting a message out there that high school sexual abuse is to be accepted form teenage boys. With a daughter in grade 9, that scares the shit out of me.

in later page news today, the Environmental Protection Agency is further diminishing the role of scientists in the organization. fucking idiots

sorry, got off track...... but no, there's not a lot to laugh at.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just worried your idiots are going to fuck up the world for the rest of us.

and your racist idiot at the top is enabling other racist idiots around the world.
so mainly I'm pissed at the 75% of Americans that did not see the danger in failing to actively voting against your idiot racist at the top, who has basically failed at everything he has ever attempted in life. Pissed at the idiot 25% that voted for him, and the irresponsible 50% that didn't vote at all.

and these other idiots are toeing the party line so irresponsibly, that they are actually putting a message out there that high school sexual abuse is to be accepted form teenage boys. With a daughter in grade 9, that scares the shit out of me.

in later page news today, the Environmental Protection Agency is further diminishing the role of scientists in the organization. fucking idiots

sorry, got off track...... but no, there's not a lot to laugh at.

voted-ote-we-didnt-vote-because-it-wont-make-a-5345315.png

This cartoon sadly shows it all.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shithole country does shithole things.

Status
Not open for further replies.