• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TRich trade fallout... Cameron? Gordon?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weeden's injury. TRich's trade to Indy. What does this do for TE Cameron? Or for Josh Gordon?

More opportunities? Maybe expect decent yardage, but no TD? Expect the worse? Drop 'em?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I wouldn't drop them - especially not Cameron. I suspect the Browns will actually not be much worse. They had only mustered 1 TD in two games anyway.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I wouldn't drop them - especially not Cameron. I suspect the Browns will actually not be much worse. They had only mustered 1 TD in two games anyway.

Agree - not real sure what will happen with those guys going forward with a new QB and essentially no running game - - assume they will have to throw - or maybe just give the ball to the opposition and attempt to score with the D/ST.

I drafted Gordon in a couple of leagues in the late rounds with the thought of him helping during byes - hopefully that will still work. As for Cameron - yea he's a keeper - shades of Winslow.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, what a crazy story. It wasn't long ago that people were actually raving about how good the Browns were looking in the preseason.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cameron will be fine. Nothing better for a shitty QB to use his TE as his best friend. At least Gordon can stretch the field for him.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weeden's injury. TRich's trade to Indy. What does this do for TE Cameron? Or for Josh Gordon?

More opportunities? Maybe expect decent yardage, but no TD? Expect the worse? Drop 'em?

Pick up Vikes D in every league you can.......................and don't drop Cameron.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameron is gonna be a stud this year. Gordon/Little have frying pans for hands. Even bad QBs can throw to TEs, especially ones that can make plays like Cameron

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameron is gonna be a stud this year. Gordon/Little have frying pans for hands. Even bad QBs can throw to TEs, especially ones that can make plays like Cameron

Cameron still deserves to be owned in all leagues... it is just that his value did go down, a rookie is the best offensive weapon on a team with no offensive weapons... Dont know if he can handle the constant double coverage or the massive hits that he will get now that he will be every teams number one focus...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameron still deserves to be owned in all leagues... it is just that his value did go down, a rookie is the best offensive weapon on a team with no offensive weapons... Dont know if he can handle the constant double coverage or the massive hits that he will get now that he will be every teams number one focus...

I'd bet that more teams start to dial up more and more blitzes vs the Browns. Smells like a lot of dump off passes going to the TE position to me. Also, I doubt teams focus entirely on Cameron once Gordon gets back. Even if he drops the ball a ton, everyone still has to respect the speed.