• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trent Balke sure is quiet these days.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't get why some of you even want to hear from Jed York, what is he supposed to say? Even if he says i'm sorry, you guys will bash him. If he says Baalke is fired, you'll say what about yourself?

anything he says will only incite you more, so why bother?

I just want to hear him say that he resigns.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not impressed with Baalke's talent evaluation skills, he may be good with managing the salary cap but that is where the guy should have stayed. The O-Line needs major help which is one of the biggest reasons the offense has struggled but far from the only one. I'm not sure Tomsula is the right guy for the job but with this team he really isn't getting a fair chance to see if the can do the job at least not this season. I feel like we are back to the days of Erickson and Nolan.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not impressed with Baalke's talent evaluation skills, he may be good with managing the salary cap but that is where the guy should have stayed. The O-Line needs major help which is one of the biggest reasons the offense has struggled but far from the only one. I'm not sure Tomsula is the right guy for the job but with this team he really isn't getting a fair chance to see if the can do the job at least not this season. I feel like we are back to the days of Erickson and Nolan.

no doubt the lifeblood is quality drafting. you can't hit'em all, but you have get most right. It isn't the only factor but it is the main building block.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What I've read is that someone else handles the cap stuff. Baalke's had three straight subpar drafts. The guy's gotta go. I think that Tomsula deserves some more time because like you said, he's not really been given a fair chance to succeed this season.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I've read is that someone else handles the cap stuff. Baalke's had three straight subpar drafts. The guy's gotta go. I think that Tomsula deserves some more time because like you said, he's not really been given a fair chance to succeed this season.
Marathe crunches the cap numbers on the contracts. I imagine Baalke is involved with the cap in terms of assigning value to players given the amount of cap space.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marathe crunches the cap numbers on the contracts. I imagine Baalke is involved with the cap in terms of assigning value to players given the amount of cap space.
You are right I thought it was Baalke but it is Marathe that handles that. If you looks at Baalke's draft's he's been missing a lot lately and most of the best drafts the Niners had were under McCloughan.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right I thought it was Baalke but it is Marathe that handles that. If you looks at Baalke's draft's he's been missing a lot lately and most of the best drafts the Niners had were under McCloughan.
2012 was awful. 2013 had two good players. Nothing to write home about

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I took over the team, I would either relegate him to nonfootball duties or can him all together