• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trent Balke sure is quiet these days.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone has to get fired very soon. I have a feeling Baallke will be the last to go. York has a good relationship with him. I would like to see us clear house. HC, DC, OC and GM all go. I know that won't happen but I can dream.

I don't think York will let go of Baalke. As far as the coaching staff, he might just give Tomsula a pass for this season. York might just say, "We're in the process of fixing things."

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think York will let go of Baalke. As far as the coaching staff, he might just give Tomsula a pass for this season. York might just say, "We're in the process of fixing things."
So sick of that saying. We are not close to fixing it. If the team was getting better I can buy into it but we are not. Only Positive was the D was a little better in this game but to be fair they played the worst offensive team in the rams. I don't know if I can watch another season with Tomsula as the HC. He looks clueless. I just hope bye week some one gets let go and I think the 1st person will be either our OC or DC. one of them has to go.

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sick of that saying. We are not close to fixing it. If the team was getting better I can buy into it but we are not. Only Positive was the D was a little better in this game but to be fair they played the worst offensive team in the rams. I don't know if I can watch another season with Tomsula as the HC. He looks clueless. I just hope bye week some one gets let go and I think the 1st person will be either our OC or DC. one of them has to go.

Tomsula reminds me of Singletary's famous line, "I gotta watch the film." This process of fixing things or evaluating every player gets old. I haven't seen any improvement from the offense. It's so painful to watch this team. Just glad basketball season is here so I can watch the Warriors.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomsula reminds me of Singletary's famous line, "I gotta watch the film." This process of fixing things or evaluating every player gets old. I haven't seen any improvement from the offense. It's so painful to watch this team. Just glad basketball season is here so I can watch the Warriors.
Me to lets go Bulls. GS even looks better this year. Crazy.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame Tomsula. What the heck is he supposed to do with the mess that he's been given? Give him some good coordinators and some talent before we write him off.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame Tomsula. What the heck is he supposed to do with the mess that he's been given? Give him some good coordinators and some talent before we write him off.

Problem is I don't think Tomsula will be able to get good coordinators. The reset button needs to be pushed.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't the story that they tried to hire Gase as HC but Baalke said he HAD to hire Tomsula as DC and Gase said NO and that he wasn't interested in any offer after that?

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't the story that they tried to hire Gase as HC but Baalke said he HAD to hire Tomsula as DC and Gase said NO and that he wasn't interested in any offer after that?

Yea, that is what i read as well. No, one with any credibility is going to come work for the niners with Tomsula as the head coach. It doesn't matter what anyone says, Tomsula is a crony that they thought they could pass off on the fan base because the boy king and baalke believed hurbaugh was overrated as a coach.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, that is what i read as well. No, one with any credibility is going to come work for the niners with Tomsula as the head coach. It doesn't matter what anyone says, Tomsula is a crony that they thought they could pass off on the fan base because the boy king and baalke believed hurbaugh was overrated as a coach.

I think Jed was the one making the Tomsula demands. This goes back years.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am afraid its deeper than that at this point. I am worried that no legitimate coach or staff would work for Jed York or Baalke.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am afraid its deeper than that at this point. I am worried that no legitimate coach or staff would work for Jed York or Baalke.

My response was about getting Tomsula good coordinators but i agree that no credible coach will come here unless jed steps way the hell back.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken Whisenhunt is the first HC to fall, and would make a very solid O-Coord for most any team. It probably won't happen, but I have to look forward to something.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My response was about getting Tomsula good coordinators but i agree that no credible coach will come here unless jed steps way the hell back.
They aren't going to work under Tomsula. There needs to be a total house cleaning

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't going to work under Tomsula. There needs to be a total house cleaning

Who in their right mind would want to work in this dysfunctional franchise? I agree with that this team needs to start from ground zero (the # of TDs this team has scored in the last two games).

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Front office is soft and weak. They come out when we are winning but hide when they are the ones that blew up this team and wont say anything or do anything.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our Front office is soft and weak. They come out when we are winning but hide when they are the ones that blew up this team and wont say anything or do anything.

don't get why some of you even want to hear from Jed York, what is he supposed to say? Even if he says i'm sorry, you guys will bash him. If he says Baalke is fired, you'll say what about yourself?

anything he says will only incite you more, so why bother?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't get why some of you even want to hear from Jed York, what is he supposed to say? Even if he says i'm sorry, you guys will bash him. If he says Baalke is fired, you'll say what about yourself?

Because its his job. His is the owner. Show something.

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

. How bout Jed saying he's selling the team to some big money guy in silicon valley hmmm? Ellison please step up now you chance to shine! Prolly too much premium now with the new stadium so not a goodie chase at 2 billion+ but that's just the optimist in me I guess. Meanwhile Warrior vs. Clippers tonite :)

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. How bout Jed saying he's selling the team to some big money guy in silicon valley hmmm? Ellison please step up now you chance to shine! Prolly too much premium now with the new stadium so not a goodie chase at 2 billion+ but that's just the optimist in me I guess. Meanwhile Warrior vs. Clippers tonite :)

It would be Denise selling the team, but I don't see that happening. The best case scenario you could probably hope for is for things to get so bad that Jed has no choice but to clean house and look for some good FO help. Marathe needs to be gone too

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. How bout Jed saying he's selling the team to some big money guy in silicon valley hmmm? Ellison please step up now you chance to shine! :)

In my wildest dreams. I had the same dream 10 years ago about Jed's dad.