• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trent Balke sure is quiet these days.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This snake sure didn't mind doing interviews and press engagements when things were running smooth with Harbaugh as coach. Now that we are officially a dumpster fire he is hiding in the grass, hopefully putting together his resume for his next job. I blame him for a lot of the 49ers failures, his inability to draft a decent WR or TE, his head scratching FA moves, and most of all his Ego that couldn't stand Harbaugh getting the praise for this teams success. I cant wait to get rid of this overrated GM.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So true, I haven't heard 1 thing from him or York. When we were winning they had something to say all the time.

These guys are a joke and killed this football team.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be saying anything either. Somehow we went from a top team for 3 straight years to this. He should be fired already but York and him are tight, so who knows.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see a tweet from York saying last night's offense (truly offensive) was unacceptable. Niners have not scored a TD against the Seahawks at home the last two games. And to say that this year was not rebuilding is a joke. :scratch:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This snake sure didn't mind doing interviews and press engagements when things were running smooth with Harbaugh as coach. Now that we are officially a dumpster fire he is hiding in the grass, hopefully putting together his resume for his next job. I blame him for a lot of the 49ers failures, his inability to draft a decent WR or TE, his head scratching FA moves, and most of all his Ego that couldn't stand Harbaugh getting the praise for this teams success. I cant wait to get rid of this overrated GM.

prefer they don't say anything anyway. there is NOTHING they can say to appease fans, anything they say will only increase the frustration.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prefer they don't say anything anyway. there is NOTHING they can say to appease fans, anything they say will only increase the frustration.
very true. What can they say. Admit that they screwed up. They wouldn't do that. Anything that comes out of their mouth is a joke anyways.

I would like to see some one get fired to show they are at least doing something. Maybe Baalke took a year off. Any one check to see if he is in his office this year.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy I want to hear from is Jed York. Where is he? Last year he was tweeting apologies after the Thursday night loss to the seahawks and was informing Harbaugh he wouldn't be back the following year. Then he stood there at the end of the year and said he took full responsibility now.

But he hasn't taken responsibility, he has completely vanished. This latest news that "something big" is about to happen within the organization as reported by Matt Maiocco probably means they are about to trade kaepernick or do some other knee jerk face saving BS like they did with harbaugh to create a scapegoat for their own shortcomings.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The guy I want to hear from is Jed York. Where is he? Last year he was tweeting apologies after the Thursday night loss to the seahawks and was informing Harbaugh he wouldn't be back the following year. Then he stood there at the end of the year and said he took full responsibility now.

But he hasn't taken responsibility, he has completely vanished. This latest news that "something big" is about to happen within the organization as reported by Matt Maiocco probably means they are about to trade kaepernick or do some other knee jerk face saving BS like they did with harbaugh to create a scapegoat for their own shortcomings.

Again, there is NOTHING he can say to make you feel better. Even if he apologizes, would that make it better?

No matter what he says, you'll continue to criticize him, so why hear from him?

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed is really getting grilled and mocked on the internet. Its even coming from places like Ninernation where the writers aren't normally that way.

Those articles posted on Ninernation about Jed York just makes you wanna hate the guy.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, it is in Seattle's best interest that Jed remains owner and Trent gets a 10 year extension.
Pay the man!

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, it is in Seattle's best interest that Jed remains owner and Trent gets a 10 year extension.
Pay the man!
I don't care what's in their interests but they will have their own issues down the line

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed's wife just gave birth to their newborn son. At least someone from the Niners scored! Way to go Jed! He's doing better than the offense!

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed's wife just gave birth to their newborn son. At least someone from the Niners scored! Way to go Jed! He's doing better than the offense!

But also like the Niners offense, Jed hasn't scored in nine months.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, there is NOTHING he can say to make you feel better. Even if he apologizes, would that make it better?

No matter what he says, you'll continue to criticize him, so why hear from him?

Actually, yes it would. But I am not asking him to apologize. I am just asking him to face the music after announcing we could hold him accountable for the results of these move. Just face the reporters and answer the questions. Instead we hear reports "Kaepernick is on an island".... which sounds so much like what we were hearing this time of last year.... "harbaugh losing the locker room"...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone has to get fired very soon. I have a feeling Baallke will be the last to go. York has a good relationship with him. I would like to see us clear house. HC, DC, OC and GM all go. I know that won't happen but I can dream.