• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Travis Kelce says "Pats fans hate me because I'm a white TE and wear #87"

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like him because he's an annoying dewsh.

Gronk is likeable. Or atleast was, he's gonna a sideshow in Tampa.
Gronk was the best before he went big time. Loved that guy. Now he is just a total douche. Can't even watch him for 2 seconds

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk was the best before he went big time. Loved that guy. Now he is just a total douche. Can't even watch him for 2 seconds
There is some new show staring him coming up.

It's going to be brutal watching him devolve into a caricature of himself. Multiplied by Florida.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone hates him because he Moon Walks every time he catches a 2 yard pass.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, he and his brother are both jackoffs. Sometimes there is no other reason

I dig where you cats are comin' from, but he's still a bad-ass on the field...

'sides, it ain't like he's the only trash talker the league's ever seen...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“The struggles white people face”... fucking sad bro. We face the least struggles of any people in this world.

Phoenix... are you serious bro? Your post should be an automatic ban from the forum.

You really went full libtard on me didn't you? Not a hint of sarcasm detected? I... I don't even know what to say at this point.. I swore when I created this account I'd never ban a Philly fan.. but here we are..

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phoenix... are you serious bro? Your post should be an automatic ban from the forum.

You really went full libtard on me didn't you? Not a hint of sarcasm detected? I... I don't even know what to say at this point.. I swore when I created this account I'd never ban a Philly fan.. but here we are..

as one o' my closest homies would say, "never...trust...whitey..."

meh, it was only funny cuz he was white himself...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I should be banned for not seeing sarcasm in typing? It looked like you were being serious to me? I totally don’t get the rest of what you’re posting either? You swore you’d never be a Philly fan but here we are? Huhh?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should be banned for not seeing sarcasm in typing? It looked like you were being serious to me? I totally don’t get the rest of what you’re posting either? You swore you’d never be a Philly fan but here we are? Huhh?

source.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This doesn’t make sense either? Are you drinking. I read your original post again and don’t see how it could be sarcasm. You really aren’t making sense. What does this meme have to do with anything we are talking about?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dig where you cats are comin' from, but he's still a bad-ass on the field...

'sides, it ain't like he's the only trash talker the league's ever seen...
Of course he is and his brother is too. Best TE and Center in the game today

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn’t make sense either? Are you drinking. I read your original post again and don’t see how it could be sarcasm. You really aren’t making sense. What does this meme have to do with anything we are talking about?

giphy.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bro... you’re tripping. Please explain yourself because these memes are completely arbitrary.
1. I don’t know how your original post can be taken as sarcasm but I’ll take your word for it.
2. Then you follow it up with I should be banned for not detecting your sarcasm and you say, “I swore I’d never be a Philly fan... but here we are”. To me that means you are now a Philly fan after what I posted.
3 & 4 You post completely arbitrary memes that make no sense and have nothing to do with what we are talking about.

*** Oh, Ban a Philly fan. My bad. I misread that. But banning me for not detecting sarcasm? I still can’t see any sarcasm??

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I gotta say that Gronk was the best when he was healthy and I agree that he was more fun to watch when he only made a few comments after the game. His big dummy act was funny at first, but then the more he talked the more apparent it was that it wasn't an act and a lot of it became cringe worthy. I hope that whoever decided to put him on TV as a studio analyst got their year end bonus cut in half :L

Anyways, good luck to him going forward. All in all he seems like likeable kid and he's not a troublemaker like so many others in the NFL.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro... you’re tripping. Please explain yourself because these memes are completely arbitrary.
1. I don’t know how your original post can be taken as sarcasm but I’ll take your word for it.
2. Then you follow it up with I should be banned for not detecting your sarcasm and you say, “I swore I’d never be a Philly fan... but here we are”. To me that means you are now a Philly fan after what I posted.
3 & 4 You post completely arbitrary memes that make no sense and have nothing to do with what we are talking about.

*** Oh, Ban a Philly fan. My bad. I misread that. But banning me for not detecting sarcasm? I still can’t see any sarcasm??

So unlike the ATOY to not comprehend something written here. Color me schocked.