• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trashy Trevor Siemian Appreciation thread

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year Siemian made bad choices at times and they usually ended up in a turnover. I think a lot of his turnovers were trying to do too much. A fresh start might be what he needs, or he might be a life long backup.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woohoo!

tenor.gif

Worst QB I've seen since Orton.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the trade was Siemian and a 7th this year for a 5th next year. I've heard some mixed reviews that we only got a 6th back but either way he wasn't going to be with the team next year and so to get anything is at least better than nothing.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the trade was Siemian and a 7th this year for a 5th next year. I've heard some mixed reviews that we only got a 6th back but either way he wasn't going to be with the team next year and so to get anything is at least better than nothing.

I am very happy with the trade. Basically we get a fifth for something of little value and a player we didn't want. The way I look at it we got a 5th next year for a 7th this year. Trevor was going to get cut at some point but got some value back out of him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very happy with the trade. Basically we get a fifth for something of little value and a player we didn't want. The way I look at it we got a 5th next year for a 7th this year. Trevor was going to get cut at some point but got some value back out of him.

The other thing I would add to this is right now the Broncos probably have too many draft picks as is for this upcoming draft. It will be difficult to find 10 spots on the roster to get everybody involved. So trading the pick with the least value for any kind of trade up to help out next year's draft class value is a nice plus.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other thing I would add to this is right now the Broncos probably have too many draft picks as is for this upcoming draft. It will be difficult to find 10 spots on the roster to get everybody involved. So trading the pick with the least value for any kind of trade up to help out next year's draft class value is a nice plus.

THIS

You can't really dangle a 7th to move up early in the draft, so might as well make it a better pick next year with a fair amount of picks for us already this year.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just noticed that the Broncos put up a couple of Thank You Trevor graphics up on Instagram regarding the trade. There's one where he's holding his hand up to help avoid instant pressure from a blown assignment by the RT of-the-day and then this one:

thank_you_trevor_cp.jpg

...where he's scrambling away from another bad Max Garcia whiff. Ah, the memories. Too bad he wasn't good enough to overcome our shitty O-Line, and too bad he made enough unforced errors to sink our hopes anyway. I do wish him the best in the future.