• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Transfer Season 2019

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few of alerts I got yesterday and today:

Chelsea offering the manager position to Frank Lampard, no surprise, pretty much everyone figured that.

Sarri officially named Juventus manager.

Chucky Lozano has agreed to terms with Napoli.

Roma and Juventus both trying to make deals for Icardi, rumor is Dybala may be part of the deal since he's unhappy at Juve.

I'm surprised there weren't more teams in for Lozano (or maybe there were and I just didn't know). Gotta think he'd be a better buy than someone like Pepe.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this one will run and run. United will want huge money for Pogba and he just hasn't played up to that value the last couple of years. He's probably worth it but I'm not sure who'll take on that risk. I bet he doesn't move anywhere until at least August.
Juve still laughing that ManU went for than deal.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised there weren't more teams in for Lozano (or maybe there were and I just didn't know). Gotta think he'd be a better buy than someone like Pepe.
I'm actually surprised he wasn't snapped up last summer by one of the "big" teams. Quality player and should do well under Ancellotti.

Also, heard rumors, though nothing official, that Naopli are also interested in James Rodriguez, since Real Madrid, i.e. Zidane doesn't seem to have him in his plans. There may be some truth to this as Ancelotti is the one who brought him to Real Madrid, and also, GK David Ospina, who was on loan to Napoli last season (from Arsenal) is looking to make it a permanent move, as is Napoli.....Ospina is Rodriguez's brother-in-law and one of his best friends.

But, also heard that CR7 is pushing for James to come to Juve as apparently they are very good friends, and played well together at RM.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this one will run and run. United will want huge money for Pogba and he just hasn't played up to that value the last couple of years. He's probably worth it but I'm not sure who'll take on that risk. I bet he doesn't move anywhere until at least August.
Yep, he has not lived up to the hype. Talent is there, commitment is suspect. He wants the flash without the work.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So funny listening to all you "Big Club" fans talk... As an Everton dude I'm just kinda like...

Yeah... We'd take him.

Sure... We'd take him.

Yup... Him too!

:wave:

Anyway, It would be easy to just change my name and start rooting for a bigger club, but I chose my lot and here I am... It would be more fun sometimes to be a Liverpool or City or Chelsea fan, but...

...when that day comes...

...and Everton wins it ALL...

I will be there!!! (I think... I might be dead, but whatever.. ;) )

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest on Pogba is that United are going to offer him a huge new contract to persuade him to stay...

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So funny listening to all you "Big Club" fans talk... As an Everton dude I'm just kinda like...

Yeah... We'd take him.

Sure... We'd take him.

Yup... Him too!

:wave:

Anyway, It would be easy to just change my name and start rooting for a bigger club, but I chose my lot and here I am... It would be more fun sometimes to be a Liverpool or City or Chelsea fan, but...

...when that day comes...

...and Everton wins it ALL...

I will be there!!! (I think... I might be dead, but whatever.. ;) )
We (Arsenal) seem to be a big club in name only these days, one of the most profitable clubs in the world, yet our owner spends like we're Burnley.

BTW, Everton's new stadium is going to be awesome.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We (Arsenal) seem to be a big club in name only these days, one of the most profitable clubs in the world, yet our owner spends like we're Burnley.

BTW, Everton's new stadium is going to be awesome.

Maybe with a new stadium we start pulling in some better quality then!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great move that it. He is one of the best in the world

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great move that it. He is one of the best in the world
Yeah, Inter isn't fucking around. Conte is a fantastic manager, and the owners are fully behind him financially.

Looks like they are going to get Lakaku also, and get rid of Icardi. Several reports have said they are trying to work a deal with Juventus. Icardi for Dybala, as they want rid of Icardi, and Dybala isn't happy at Juve.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Inter isn't fucking around. Conte is a fantastic manager, and the owners are fully behind him financially.

Looks like they are going to get Lakaku also, and get rid of Icardi. Several reports have said they are trying to work a deal with Juventus. Icardi for Dybala, as they want rid of Icardi, and Dybala isn't happy at Juve.

We need someone to challenge Juve

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need someone to challenge Juve
Traditionally Serie A was always super competitive with Inter and AC Milan on par with Juve, and others like Lazio, Roma, and Napoli popping up now and then.

Juve's current dominance coincided with Inter and AC getting new bad owners and going through a lot of financial problems. AC still is, but Inter's new owners have their shit together. Don't know if it will happen this season, but I believe Juve winning the league is no longer a given.