• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Transactions

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok here goes, just read that the Pack put Cobb on IR designated for return and promoted Miles White to the active roster. They also brought up Jake Stoneburner and place Van Roten on IR to make room. I'm guessing they are planning on using Finley in more of a wr role for a little while till at least Jones comes back. Bring on the Browns!!!!

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Tyrone Walker is back with the Pack on our practice squad and for the first time in almost 2 years Sherrod was practicing today!!!!!

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Tyrone Walker is back with the Pack on our practice squad and for the first time in almost 2 years Sherrod was practicing today!!!!!

I like Tyrone Walker....a lot! I thought he played really well during pre-season, and I was suprised he was let go!

I can't imagine that Sherrod is in playing shape yet, but who knows.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Taylor will now be out a couple of weeks as well after having a knee procedure done. SMH I would like to see Walker called up soon. He impressed me more than any other receiver during the preseason. Sherrod will have three weeks to show that he is in game shape if not back to IR.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine that Sherrod is in playing shape yet, but who knows.

Packers have 3 weeks to make a decision on Sherrod. The fact that they took him off the PUP list in first week tells me they must think he is going to be ready to activate to active roster in 3 weeks.

Worthy, Richardson and Tretter are still on the PUP, have 2 1/2 more weeks before hand is forced to make a move with them.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a bit of interesting news I just saw that the Browns newly acquired wr Charles Johnson was put on the non football injury list with a torn ACL.