• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp 2017

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter. Why would you overpay in Fa for BB when you drafted Cb's in the 3 round in consecutive years? Doesn't make sense to me. It's jut like letting Jackson and Garcon walk b/c we had Doctson a draft pick plus added Pryor.

If BB has a great year, you pay the man. Personally, I don't like the idea of waiting to the last minute to extend guys. Extend them early so you get a discount. We let Garçon and DJ walk while Doctson was still gimpy and Pryor was unsigned. Spending picks in the third round in three consecutive years means nothing. You are taking the guys that you hope can contribute but never count on them.

My point is it doesn't matter how Fuller, FM, or Breeland perform this year. BB is gone b/c of money in FA. The only way it doesn't happen is b/c of injury

Your first sentence is silly. Of course it matters how they perform. If BB sucks, we let him walk. If he is good and the other two suck, we try to sign him.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If BB has a great year, you pay the man. Personally, I don't like the idea of waiting to the last minute to extend guys. Extend them early so you get a discount. We let Garçon and DJ walk while Doctson was still gimpy and Pryor was unsigned. Spending picks in the third round in three consecutive years means nothing. You are taking the guys that you hope can contribute but never count on them.

Your first sentence is silly. Of course it matters how they perform. If BB sucks, we let him walk. If he is good and the other two suck, we try to sign him.

If Bb stinks he is gone. If Bb plays great he is gone b/c his price will sky rocket in FA. They are not going to give up on Fuller and FM after one or two years. CB's are way overpaid in FA. If Norman stays you cant afford to have two big money Cb's on the roster. Especially when you have two young guys who were decent draft picks on the roster.

Plus KC, Pryor, and Brown all hitting FA next year. They would be the priority. Not BB.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kicker is definitely going to be a weak spot on the team Gruden said he didn't see the need to bring in competition for Hopkins

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bb stinks he is gone. If Bb plays great he is gone b/c his price will sky rocket in FA. They are not going to give up on Fuller and FM after one or two years. CB's are way overpaid in FA. If Norman stays you cant afford to have two big money Cb's on the roster. Especially when you have two young guys who were decent draft picks on the roster.

Plus KC, Pryor, and Brown all hitting FA next year. They would be the priority. Not BB.
you have no idea if norman stays and i doubt at day 4 of TC anything is settled . enjoy watching TC online and stop with the silliness . , damn we spent all off season fighting cant we just enjoy TC ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great stuff cali !!!!!!!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have no idea if norman stays and i doubt at day 4 of TC anything is settled . enjoy watching TC online and stop with the silliness . , damn we spent all off season fighting cant we just enjoy TC ?

im not fighting. just making a prediction. I agree with you about Norman. Already said that. Plus that message was replying to gk not you.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not fighting. just making a prediction. I agree with you about Norman. Already said that. Plus that message was replying to gk not you.
we know about "predictions " just enjoy camp . in 9 days we get out first game action

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we know about "predictions " just enjoy camp . in 9 days we get out first game action

what is the best website to follow for live updates?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is the best website to follow for live updates?
dean , i use twitter , and at about 3 pm you start getting tons of feed back . i typically look at the pressers because they happen first , then by then twitter lite up with film and comments

give it a whirl